Another Day, Another Blogger. World 56 Blog Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser40113
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yeah Im waiting on one piece from a player in this world and the blog will be up. Should I post it here to make a new thread about an unofficial blog? I have talked to alot of players in this world, and the ideas in this blog will be unique. I wont give to much away... but it will be keeping all the trolls busy ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah Im waiting on one piece from a player in this world and the blog will be up. Should I post it here to make a new thread about an unofficial blog? I have talked to alot of players in this world, and the ideas in this blog will be unique. I wont give to much away... but it will be keeping all the trolls busy ;)

What player are you waiting on?

DeletedUser67005

Very good idea. I second this.

How longs it been since we had a blog? I'm too lazy to check.

DeletedUser

I'm leaving it stickied until we get a new blogger, unless blogs start rolling out again. No point in unstickying it, finding out 1st was on emergency leave or took a break voluntarily, then restickying it. Serves no purpose.

DeletedUser

He said that a) he had asked to be dropped off the blog team but was rejected, b) that he lost interest, and c) I believe he quit w56.

DeletedUser

Have him mail me please. I need verification, of course. Or have his senior blog staff mail me.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

I guess we don't have a blogger anymore so this probably shouldn't be stickied anymore

DeletedUser

Forced to acknowledge he quit without telling anyone, so removing thread from sticky.