(Another) Official Declaration of War

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
who will win??? FTR, XiG or ROFL? only one can win :icon_eek:

Isn't that obvious...the winner will be the one the succeeds in the largest percentage of their objectives. By that defintion, ROFL has already won.

DeletedUser

Your an idiot, who needs to be rimmed.

Ha, the joke's on you! I'm already on the rim!

By the way, still no incoming attacks, although I do have 3 incoming supports. Also, somebody just asked me to invite them, so now I can actually correctly use "we":icon_biggrin: .

This war is going well.

DeletedUser1259

By the way, still no incoming attacks, although I do have 3 incoming supports. Also, somebody just asked me to invite them, so now I can actually correctly use "we":icon_biggrin: .

This war is going well.

Too bad you'll never actually succeed in offensive acts though, eh? Just happy to sit there in your tiny village crammed with support. :icon_wink:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This war is going well.

Oh my God...there's 2 of them. Plague and famine have arrived. We only await War and Death...

DeletedUser

Oh my God...there's 2 of them. Plague and famine have arrived. We only await War and Death...

War is what XiG and FTR are at I believe. Death is running around like a mad man collecting lost souls from that war.

We do however have an Angel Of Mercy with nothing to do cept cause trouble and a guy running around making Cake!! Maybe one of use can help :lol:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
War is what XiG and FTR are at I believe. Death is running around like a mad man collecting lost souls from that war.

We do however have an Angel Of Mercy with nothing to do cept cause trouble and a guy running around making Cake!! Maybe one of use can help :lol:

It's OK...Cake is a lifetime study to truly appreciate. Maybe, I'll just wait for the 5th Horseman, Ron. I hear he sells ice cream on weekends.

DeletedUser

It's OK...Cake is a lifetime study to truly appreciate. Maybe, I'll just wait for the 5th Horseman, Ron. I hear he sells ice cream on weekends.

Do you know if he has Chocolate chip mint to sell?? I would trade my next 3 villages for it :icon_twisted:

On another note. How is ROFL fairing in the war :lol:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you know if he has Chocolate chip mint to sell?? I would trade my next 3 villages for it :icon_twisted:

On another note. How is ROFL fairing in the war :lol:

You'd have to ask him. I understand he does home deliveries. As for ROFL, I'm not an insider. Only the true master of strategy, the demon of tactics and paragon of evil would know for truth.

DeletedUser3092

Clearly ROFL's plan is to remain below the radar ... um, well, below the radar as much as they can after declaring war in a public forum ... and pick off the winner of the conflict while they are weak and intoxicated with victory. Or maybe they (I can say "they" now that there is a whole two of them) just hope their obscurity and distance will keep them safe long enough to declare second place.

On an unrelated topic..
Angel of Mercy, for being an angel of mercy, you sure do seem to cause a good amount of trouble and conquests :icon_wink: Shouldn't you be more...mercifull?

Mint chocolate chip? No coffee flavored?

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I though Angel was being very merciful...to all players that had to many villages to handle.

Although from what I've read of Bobett here, I think taking second place is not one of his goals. He won't be satisfied with less than defeating every tribe that reaches first place.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
the second member of ROFL is a friend of mine we go to the same school ill ask him 2morrow about ROFL's secret war plans heh

Mr.Darky

I vote for ROFL, they are commming out on top. They'll be the #1 tribe in NO TIME. Just you wait :p
lol. Funny thread.

Mr.Darky

Hey Bobbet, is the point limit for entering ROFL 31K points or under? I'd love to move in :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
if this trend continues ROFL will soon dominate XIG and FTR im very sure ROFL will Have close relations to CAKE and there a raising power to... the world is changing say goodbye to the old guys and let the youth take over

DeletedUser

XiG sure should fear me, I'm a mighty 3k points! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_wink:

Mr.Darky

lol, heck yeah, XIG would be DEVISTATED if 3k Poits +ROFL attacked. All members would run out of the tribe or die...