AnotherZ now tribeless?

DeletedUser

Where the hell do i come into this? I already pointed out, twice, that fighting AnotherZ is stupid. The only other thing i've said is he should stop bragging.

I wasnt sure whether to class you as stupid or not. So i did and assumed youd fight. My mistake sorry.

DeletedUser

Maybe the start of the end for SK ;)
They will chase Harlos in upcoming world with new aliases and if they successed so it should be new drama thread "SK avengers".
Actually do not turn w30 to something like w18 or w20. Here are still lot of players who plays TW for long. And it is still unknown whether they are interested in new tw 5.0 so much to test those damnt churches and cat vills :) :)

DeletedUser

I'm quite surprised at the fcat that AnotherZ posts like a complete n00b.

DeletedUser

Why? Succeeding at the start of a world in no way makes you a great player, half the time its based on luck.

DeletedUser

Why? Succeeding at the start of a world in no way makes you a great player, half the time its based on luck.

Luck has alot to do with it.

where you start, lucky attacks etc.

But there is definate skill as you see the same names pop up over and over in different worlds, growing big and fast

DeletedUser

AnotherZ is not one of those names.

Its could be an alias of a player from another world. Or he could of done well under an alias before.

Also some players do really well on a world and some of it is luck and a good tribe behind them, Or the settings and speed suit there style of play. And i think he is and will continue to be a great player on this world

DeletedUser

Have I missed something.

Normally to bring down a tribe it takes

1 A better tribe to beat them in a war

2 Inactivity - sorry for swearing here

3 Some elequent player who gets the nubking to DISBAND his tribe

Have we now found a new way

Invite Player with decent pts

Tell World he has decided to join your tribe

Go into detail and post PM or convos

Have public slanging match in here

This is most definately a contender for Numpty of the Week

DeletedUser

noo invite your friend then he cba so slaps you in the face with a big wet fish

pyrostrk3

WOW this thread got way off topic, so why did AnotherZ leave SK? ;) lol na but seriously what is the point in the whole argument on this thread anyway?

pyrostrk3

I dont know... Its not like hes the #1 player =/

What has that got to do with anything? I made the thread before you try and be clever, im asking what is the point in the little argument that is nothing to do with the topic.

pyrostrk3

That wasnt a bad noble by ArianaPowAh, ahead with a village less thats pretty good.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 ArianaPowAh HAM!!! 6.263 2 3132
2 AnotherZ boo! 6.098 3 2033

owned