Legions of W69/LegW69

Thanks much~

Last edited:

DeletedUser111340

More tribes that joining
0squad
aka
Zero Squad
we have 21 members we all where in very good tribes.

DeletedUser105718

Names and leaders would be appreciated

Why does it matter so much? Most premades will split up not even past start up. All of the leaders can be found in the pre-made section and the privately made pre-made leaders are most likely going to remain anon.

DeletedUser100669

This world definitely seems to be attracting its fair proportion of experienced players, so interesting times lie ahead...

As for pre-mades, perhaps see where you spawn and make a tribe there...I dnt really buy into the pre-made strategy

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
An issue I have with premades, are that very few have the persistence and dedication to make it to end game... Most of them just give up.

This is the same of almost any tribe in the game, not just premades. Very few players and leaders have the commitment/intention/willingness to sit out some boring periods during the game, and a lot of players tend to quit when they realize a war is coming up and they don't have the time/ability/interest to fight in it.

The actual problem with generic premades is that most of them are led in a way that makes them impossible to last the entire way through a world, and that the egos in them tend to slowly pull the tribe apart, unwittingly or not.

Not to say that is the issue with all premades (as DaWolf said, there are examples such as the one time I led a premade), but in my experience the vast majority have egotistical players and leaders who don't know how to lead those egos.

DeletedUser83995

Words from a wise duke ;)

I couldnt agree more tho, the only pre-made iv been in that lasted till pretty much the end of the world.

The players in the tribe knew that not one player was bigger then the tribe regardless of points ever member had the same value to the tribe. Most premades now days only recruit "the best players" with the intention of being number one as a player but not number one as a tribe.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So pretty much like you did in Yarr?

You mean Pacman? I wasn't ever in Yarr.

That would be a fair statement from one perspective, although that was not the intention.

This part would be equally relevant as a lot of issues in that tribe wouldn't have existed had the leadership been handled in a way that worked for the tribe.

The actual problem with generic premades is that most of them are led in a way that makes them impossible to last

DeletedUser105718

This part would be equally relevant as a lot of issues in that tribe wouldn't have existed had the leadership been handled in a way that worked for the tribe.

He did try to handle everything. Although in his place I would have straight off kicked you and your crew. But Ill suppose you had the best intentions at heart.

DeletedUser108039

He did try to handle everything. Although in his place I would have straight off kicked you and your crew. But Ill suppose you had the best intentions at heart.

Lol the way Dab handles things on 65 was a joke i thought he was a decent leader on 58 aswell. He was so far up that tool gorths arse it was unreal.

DeletedUser105718

Lol the way Dab handles things on 65 was a joke i thought he was a decent leader on 58 aswell. He was so far up that tool gorths arse it was unreal.

Or he was just trying to be fair? From my point of view (and I didn't even like that Silver fellow) you guys were acting wrong, not him. You can rant all you want about what he did, but you were the ones that harassed him in the skype chat. You even left afterwards. The funny thing is that Silver quit about the same time you guys left, so that turned out quite as you expected, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

Or he was just trying to be fair? From my point of view (and I didn't even like that Silver fellow) you guys were acting wrong, not him. You can rant all you want about what he did, but you were the ones that harassed him in the skype chat. You even left afterwards. The funny thing is that Silver quit about the same time you guys left, so that turned out quite as you expected, right?

Correction dabero kicked us and blocked me without an explination so good leader no?? thats one of things had googly annoyed i believe because he should have explained. And everytime we entered the chat silver was being a tool and insulting people in his own way and i speak my mind so i am not going to just sit there and watch that tool insult people.

As i said dab was not leading good on 65 and i thought he was a good leader on 58. funny thing is dabs even came back and asked to co an account in umad after all of it because during 65 we had to speak about someone double accounting in both tribes. i like dab he just was not a good leader in general on 65

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Again, your perspective.

In his place I wouldn't have needed to kick anybody as the issues would have been fixed at the start and not ignored. It was a simple situation to begin with that escalated on about 5 different sides.

You are entitled to your own opinion, as are we.

DeletedUser105718

Correction dabero kicked us and blocked me without an explination so good leader no?? thats one of things had googly annoyed i believe because he should have explained.

After all of the drama you've caused, it's a wonder he did not do it sooner. You've also started getting your own chat together to leave and form a different tribe.

DeletedUser108039

After all of the drama you've caused, it's a wonder he did not do it sooner. You've also started getting your own chat together to leave and form a different tribe.

Lol Ask googly i didn't form a different tribe until he kicked me so get your facts straight. i asked googly to join after i had put stuff together and got few members.

DeletedUser

Dab asked us to come back stated he was wrong. We said no. Funny thing is you don't know the whole story but you seem to keep speaking your opinion.

And BTW the stuff was over that twit sir ewok and that was me not Dj. So what exactly is your point besides not knowing when to keep quiet about things you have no clue about