Any decent tribes on the rim

bugcommander

Any decent tribes on the rim. I have some spare time and need another world. Now normally i would be leading one of the better premades joining a world but i just got some spare time. If there is a tribe out on the rim that would like an experienced player/leader tell me which direction to restart in and tell me who to mail

DeletedUser

Very true but i have started 50,000 points late and gone on to be top 10 in a world so as we all now it is still prime time to restart and still ahve a chance

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Unless, wait, were you in the Top 10 within a week? That'd be significant.

I iz Nub

So what you are saying is that if one did not sign up the first day the world opened, one should be like, "Op, the worlds over, I have no chance." No, Just because someone starts late does not mean he can't make up for lost ground. Surely it would take time... But it's never out of the question.

DeletedUser

Any decent tribes on the rim. I have some spare time and need another world. Now normally i would be leading one of the better premades joining a world but i just got some spare time. If there is a tribe out on the rim that would like an experienced player/leader tell me which direction to restart in and tell me who to mail
ohaidere bugcommander...
We have an experienced tribe in SW, but most of the people in it hate DSL, so...
maybe not...

DeletedUser

looking for a good tribe in the SE. haven't found one yet lol

DeletedUser

Hi

If you are still looking, I have started a small tribe called east, we have several alliances but not many members. message me to join :)

DeletedUser

too many alliances scare me. dont like to be hugged if you know what i mean

DeletedUser

If you are still looking, I have started a small tribe called east, we have several alliances but not many members. message me to join :)

Your join date suggests you have played this game a long time...

DeletedUser

Yes

Yeah, I joined AGES ago, I played in world 1, 2 and 3. I stopped playing after a year and have decided to come back as I loved it!

DeletedUser

too many alliances scare me. dont like to be hugged if you know what i mean

Well, i'm sorry if that is the case. Most of the alliances are only small tribes just like mine. I am quite experienced in TW, but I am finding it hard to employ members.

DeletedUser44895

You can join our tribe DSNM , we are based in K33,K42,K52 that is north-west ..
And if you really good to act as a leader you may message our leader after you join..

Message me if you want an invitation..My name ingame Egypt Empire..

DeletedUser

but yet the post doesnt :/

What do you mean by that?
I never posted on these forums when I played back then, as I found it useless.
Now, however I am looking for daily players who are active. And if I am only likely to find them here, I will post now. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

an avy and sig doesnt automatically make you a better player lol jk. and my join date shows that i have only played for 2 days. not the case though ;)