Any famous players out there joining?

DeletedUser

RemyRose and Pervis...
Both played w24 in Kinky... and both went inactive... i actually sat RemyRose's account while she was internally nobled

Pervis, is one of the better respected players in the game ;)

DeletedUser

Oh wow. Another e-peen fame thread. Past fame would only count if you could transfer your account from one world to another.

Hold on... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Let's try and keep this as on topic as possible. I don't want to have to lock this..but..

DeletedUser

Ah, but I will see everything that goes on, and could also influence PnP - an invaluable member of any team, surely? ;)

DeletedUser

Ah, but I will see everything that goes on, and could also influence PnP - an invaluable member of any team, surely? ;)

Yes, yes you could... but your not playing w37 which defeats the object of this post. Famous Players, playing w37, it never said anything about famous people who influence PnP and see's everything that goes on :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, yes you could... but your not playing w37 which defeats the object of this post. Famous Players, playing w37, it never said anything about famous people who influence PnP and see's everything that goes on :icon_wink:

Pfft, you do know that disagreeing with a mod is a bannable offence? :icon_wink: