Any Good players joining w38/39

DeletedUser

I clearly am just a member of D3th, I don't take leadership roles unless allyboo forces me to so I dont care about who would post where, and I havent even seen Khan post tbh :icon_neutral: So basically idk about the membership to be honest, hopefully the newer people will listen to me if they have questions.

Matt are you TW Staff or something just wondering?

Nauzhror

Matt are you TW Staff or something just wondering?

Yes, he is. Clearly. Even more clearly than that he's only a member of D3th.

Word. :icon_wink:

/Completely pointless me saying this really. Just not allowed one word posts.. :icon_rolleyes:

Adding random crap to posts to make them be more than one word is just as likely to get you infracted as an one word post is....

In fact hell, reported.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Extra although you are weaker than me and also far away from me... But you do play in w37... Dude don't mess with me... I can destroy you...

Destroy away. :icon_rolleyes:

Kalub, if your still in SYN (or play this world) Want to kick Kozak War :icon_wink: He is point whoring and I plan on farming him shortly. If you want proof of the point whoring mail me in game (if you still play here) and I shall forward you the report.

EDIT: Attack on Empire (477|396) Attack lands in 42 hours but I couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Destroy away. :icon_rolleyes:

Kalub, if your still in SYN (or play this world) Want to kick Kozak War :icon_wink: He is point whoring and I plan on farming him shortly. If you want proof of the point whoring mail me in game (if you still play here) and I shall forward you the report.

EDIT: Attack on Empire (477|396) Attack lands in 42 hours but I couldn't resist.

LOL, I got kicked for saying they were bad on the forums. One of my main goals was to get Khan kicked though and it worked brilliantlyl :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ahaha decent. Khan's a fool though.. Waiting for him to destroy me from 42 hours away with his spectacular spears.

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows. I have scouts or LC incoming from Khan.. Lands in 16 ours lol.

DeletedUser

Well I am starting this world, I dunno about W38/29, will probably join premade there

DeletedUser

Extra my guys are on there way... So becareful.... And no prob that I left SYN... Although I believe that SYN is a great tribe but there are some better tribes in w37 too... I have good relation with them...

DeletedUser67326

Extra my guys are on there way... So becareful.... And no prob that I left SYN... Although I believe that SYN is a great tribe but there are some better tribes in w37 too... I have good relation with them...

there are lots of better tribes than SYN in this world.....SIGH.......anyway, just go away....