Any Good players joining w38/39

Murderous Mouse

I do build my building but later... We can grow later but in the beginning our troop is low= noble..... As soon as you have high troops, high wall level and nobles start dominationg your area.. At the beginning you should concentrate building resources, warehouse and wall and as soon as you have more than 1500 points, enough defensive troops then go and build HQ and smithy..

You have less clue how to play the game than a blind monkey who doesn't have any fingers. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

When you check his location it is. . . . Normally you leets try and dominate your area - not be one of the smallest in it. :icon_wink:
I didn't do my research. :icon_cry:
Had no idea he wasn't the biggest in his area. =/

devil667

I do build my building but later... We can grow later but in the beginning our troop is low= noble..... As soon as you have high troops, high wall level and nobles start dominationg your area.. At the beginning you should concentrate building resources, warehouse and wall and as soon as you have more than 1500 points, enough defensive troops then go and build HQ and smithy..

Fact : Never makes defense before my 10th village. :icon_wink:

Fact : You are worse than a deformed child of a prehistoric couple.

Join a world with speed more than 1 and no church! Random will make sure you get frustrated enough not to play TW again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You build D???? In your first vil? No wonder you are so small

:O
You don't? :icon_eek:
Don't know, i always thought that barracks training some D after a certain amount of axes is reached isn't a bad thing. :icon_confused:

devil667

You don't? :icon_eek:
Don't know, i always thought that barracks training some D after a certain amount of axes is reached isn't a bad thing. :icon_confused:

Its good to have 100/100 to snipe incase you have someone near you who grows fast.

However Khan! tell me wtf do you smoke?

DeletedUser

As soon as world opens we will see what happens... I just can't wait to have your tribe work under my one..

DeletedUser

Its good to have 100/100 to snipe incase you have someone near you who grows fast.

However Khan! tell me wtf do you smoke?

ewww, 100 swords :icon_confused:

I've built up a million + point account and a 350K one since the last time I ever made that many swords in one world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Khan the King
Devil RANDOM will be my nightmare..
>

Fixed.

MAFIA will be your biggest nightmare Devil...

Murderous Mouse you are so dam idiot... You don't even know how to quote a post...

.bowser.

MAFIA is nothing but a nooby tribe with a loud mouth leader going through either menopause or puberty. It will join the ranks of all those other tribes that went down due to their leaders incompetancy.

Murderous Mouse you are my hero

I do - is this better?

Now go play with your leggo and let us play in peace.

Murderous Mouse

MAFIA will be your biggest nightmare Devil...

Murderous Mouse you are so dam idiot... You don't even know how to quote a post...

Oh damn, you got me, I am an idiot and I don't know how to quote, I am off to burn in hell. I hope you join me at some point. :icon_rolleyes:

Clur

Try and flame the mouse, and I'll 'ave ya!

*shakes head*

I can assure you that the Mouse most definitely puts you to shame, and you chosing to pick on him making a 'typo error' really speaks volumes (*cough* I'll say nothing of your own mistake in that last post *cough*). You have nothing else to try and come back with. Not tactically, not to criticise his playing, nor anything else.

The Mouse is someone who ranks second in my favorite flame of all time list. Sorry but not only is your playing ability highly questionable, but you're absoluetely useless at flaming too. So please, get off my computer screen until you can at least think of a reply with a shread of value or amusement.

Last edited:

Murderous Mouse

Try and flame the mouse, and I'll 'ave ya!

*shakes head*

I can assure you that the Mouse most definitely puts you to shame, and you chosing to pick on him making a typo error really speaks volumes (*cough* I'll say nothing of your own mistake in that last post *cough*). You have nothing else to try and come back with. Not tactically, not to criticise his playing, nor anything else.

The Mouse is someone who ranks second in my favorite flame of all time list. Sorry but not only is your playing ability highly questionable, but you're absoluetely useless at flaming too. So please, get off my computer screen until you can at least think of a reply with a shread of value or amusement.

:lol:
The mistake was deliberate ;)

DeletedUser

Its painfully obvious by now, that Khan the King is pretending to be an idiot. Not saying that he isn't an idiot (he probably is).

But rather I'm saying that Khan the King is intentionally making impossible and false claims and ignoring the mountain of evidence set forth against him.

These tactics were best known as being used by SK Raven and his many forum aliases in W30 and W28. The essential idea is to make forum acocunts to intentionally troll and piss people off on PnP while attempting to hide your real identity.

Now I'm pretty sure for my part that Khan the King is in fact SK Raven and if he is Raven, then for sure he is an imbecile, a piss poor leader and overall underachieving player.

I also think that MAFIA is not a real premade and does not have a member list. Its a false one similar to DEATH which was advertised by Tribal Goat (one of Raven's forum trolling accounts) which was a premade that Tribal Goat and other Raven accounts kept praising but neve rmaterialized due to it all being a ruse.

The case here as I see it is this. Khan the King is an alias of Raven. MAFIA is not a real tribe but rather Raven himself is lurking in one of the otehr premades that have been advetised on these very boards and is back to his old (and predictable) tricks that made him such a laughingstock in W30.

The two tribes off the top of my head that I suspect Raven/Khan The King/Tribal Goat could be in is :

• RAWR - due to his former association with some of the RAWR members who were in his W30 and W28 SK tribes and also seeing as RAWR has krakkan, they don't seem to be shy of embracing controversial figueres.
  • D3th - I'd actually rate D3th as being the tribe which I most suspect Khan the King's real account is in. This is because if I were a disgraced has been like Raven (and I believe Khan to be Raven) and I were looking to avoid recognition whislt still be in a legitimate non-spam premade tribe, then D3th would be a attractive option for me.
    As we have seen, the D3th leader is pretty tight about confidentiality and not releasing names so that bodes well for the purposes I just described.
    It may be that neither mattcurr or Mr. D3th don't even know that Khan The King is the forum account of a member of their tribe (and they think he's as much of an idiot as the rest of us do) but I have a haunch that it is just that.

The above are my reasoning and in the end it matters little.
KhanTheKing/SK Raven/TribalGoat/Whatever your ign will be in the server Random chooses to play. All I ask is that you join the same quadrant as us.
And you will be silent when I silence you.

devil667

Who cares who Khan is really, I am fine as long he has some enough self respect to go in and declare his identity in the next world. If there is a shortage of balls I suggest you to go and get some plastic ones. :icon_rolleyes:

And pervis, who said we dont have the list of d3th yet? Ill show you when you come over. :icon_wink: [tsk tsk, forgot how I play?]

Me and pervis are meeting Gorth and Khan the king in real life today, hopefully I will let you all know what goes in the meeting.

SK RAVEN! The guy forcefully claiming to be from SK gamers[which he offcourse is not]. And next time before you claim to be from SK, Meet Your Makers[MYM].:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

D3th leader is a great leader and a player too... And D3th will be one of the best tribe in w38...

What do you mean by that??? Who the hell is Raven??????