Any old players/tribes from w61 joining?

DeletedUser

Long live ZOMBIE! Death to the Rioters! :D

Gonna be interesting with Riot! members in the tribe ]:)

DeletedUser107488

I was also in w61 was in east before gf made me quit now im back under a new alias

DeletedUser106946

Yeah I was in Wonka for a while, quit because of grad school, came back and am now co-playing an account in Zombie. Lots of 61ers playing this world.

DeletedUser

I know. It's sad ;(

From what I can see, it seems that quite a few of the good players quit/went inactive.

DeletedUser

I believe there's quite a few from Urban that are coming over.

DeletedUser

The owner of Mac N Cheese was in Riot! Since he's come back, maybe he can play with you?

DeletedUser107498

I was in Cobra in 61, which merged to Gians then to Riot

Annoyingdevil

I've still got my free oompa-loompa from joining Wonka. Free chocolate and slaves, what better? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser106946

I've still got my free oompa-loompa from joining Wonka. Free chocolate and slaves, what better? :icon_cool:

Hey there stranger. Playing this world? Oh yeah it's voodoo, cba to use that forum account anymore. :icon_smile:

Annoyingdevil

Hey there stranger. Playing this world? Oh yeah it's voodoo, cba to use that forum account anymore. :icon_smile:

VOODOO!

I shall be playing this world, indeed. Just need to talk to a few people to decide on what premade. See the original Wonka players are here en mass, which is always a pleasure to see.

I'll catch you on skype sometime, mate. :)

DeletedUser105738

Ryan One of my minion wonkaaas i will make you my biatch again:D.

VOODOO!

I shall be playing this world, indeed. Just need to talk to a few people to decide on what premade. See the original Wonka players are here en mass, which is always a pleasure to see.

another minion wonka !! whats up lol

DeletedUser106946

VOODOO!

Yeah man there's a lot of us here. And pretty much all in the same premade minus DJ :icon_sad:

Join up with us!

DeletedUser

DJ <3 Come with us, you don't want that nub Silver anyways :x