any oldies on this world?

DeletedUser

Sounds familiar; out of those worlds given, I was on w12 and w56.

RexxuS

quite a few people i see :D yeah oldies might not be the best term to use, but on the other hand this game seems to have changed quite a bit over the years (especially PP wise and playerbasewise :p) and i started playing again out of nostalgia but im not sure its still the same game as it was before, ill guess we'll find out soon :D

DeletedUser116315

oh dang, ummm i think worlds 7-13 i played ... then world 42 - like 49 or something with maybe some 60's

came back w72-now

DeletedUser

i played w53, Can't remember the alias but was a nooble member (think thats the right world)

Timujen

I started on W11 though I've been gone for the last 3 years or so. Who knows how long I'll be around this time . . . 0.o

silvereclipes

...This is news to me.

Our old celticprincess's cousin is Shamus of the WWE so think of Shamus with a big bushy black beard an you then get the picture who all the guys on W6 was hitting on.:lol:

mattcurr

get the picture who all the guys on W6 was hitting on.:lol:
All? Some of its figured that one out before you popped up on the externals silver well I just work with the assumption that everyone in tw is a guy. plus his typing made me want to murder babies

silvereclipes

All? Some of its figured that one out before you popped up on the externals silver well I just work with the assumption that everyone in tw is a guy. plus his typing made me want to murder babies

what do you expect from a Irish lad they murder the English language just because they hate the English..:icon_eek:

twenty-five

Explains why you hit on everyone.

DeletedUser110464

Explains why you hit on everyone.

Proof:
[SPOIL]
[12/8/2014 6:46:22 PM] Dan - Destiny.: :D
[12/8/2014 6:46:30 PM] Dan - Destiny.: Matt do all students get assigned teachers?
[12/8/2014 6:46:40 PM] CF: Teacher? (worry)
[12/8/2014 6:46:42 PM] Matt!?!: no you get in a chat with me and the other students
[12/8/2014 6:46:45 PM] Matt!?!: aand I yell at you daily
[12/8/2014 6:46:47 PM] Matt!?!: to do better
[12/8/2014 6:46:49 PM] Red: What is this, TeachU?
[12/8/2014 6:46:52 PM] Matt!?!: until you do better
[12/8/2014 6:46:55 PM] 28 - Alex | Michael Corleone. | Bashers of Pigs .: i should be a student these days
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
[12/8/2014 6:51:29 PM] Earl.: [Monday, December 8, 2014 6:47 PM] Matt!?!:

<<< there are always students in my tribes red
and half of them I don't add to the chat
I spread them through the world as spies>>>was i put in here as a teacher or student? :^)
[12/8/2014 6:51:46 PM] Matt!?!: you're here as slept with duke
[/SPOIL]
So he hits on everyone basically :eek:

DeletedUser

Our old celticprincess's cousin is Shamus of the WWE so think of Shamus with a big bushy black beard an you then get the picture who all the guys on W6 was hitting on.:lol:

Stupid people growing beards and not staying girls! Can't trust anyone these days.

DeletedUser63994

w16 and 53 here. Played as micke26 for a little while as well. Trying to get back into the swing

DeletedUser

Used to play a very lot on world 5 and world 4, I also played a while on world 1,2 and 3. I also played on w7 and 10 but not that much. My former username was Cirdan if anyone recognizes me, please let me know, maybe we can remember those times.

DeletedUser

Oldies or new players, it does not actually own any relevance here. Sooner or later it all comes down to who can be constantly active and consistent.

RexxuS

Oldies or new players, it does not actually own any relevance here. Sooner or later it all comes down to who can be constantly active and consistent.

true but thats not the point of my thread, i just wanted to find out if there are people here that i used to play with, for the sake of nostalgia nothing else lol