any one quiting?

DeletedUser50652

Hello,
I would like to play in world 1. The reason I want to play is world1 is the oldest world in this game. :) There are heaps of experienced player in world 1 as well. I am currently playing in world 6 since 2007. I gave my villages to my mate. I used to have 2 million account. I like to play defensive. So, that's why I didn't grow big enough in world 6. I am looking for small account like with 5 villages or 3 villages. I like to build my own account. If any of you guys have it, I would like to join world 1.
Have a nice day.
Zerdak

DeletedUser

Heh, anyone got an account? I'll be the newest noob to ask :) Lol, I'm not entirely nooby... I have played W3 for 2 or so years now, i'm still going there (just broke 2 mil yesterday, sadly I was not so active for the first year LOL :) ) but I am in my prime, logged in for at least a few hours a day. I'm part of leadership in the rank 7 tribe (CultSE til we die!) Im an active enemy capper, I can defend an account well. I have handled 1k Inc before, no big deal :p I have only 2 mil but I actively play accounts up to 7.5 mil through account sitting.... Makes it more fun.

I'm in my prime times, so if you have an account (size doesn't matter) I'll surely play it if you like :) You can find me around the W3 forum or PM me, thanks guys :)

Poopypop

DeletedUser

Your looking good you build your villages to a certain size (9936) and you don't seem too bad. I just don't understand how you could have played that long and been that small. I only restarted world one after the world closed (I still had a chance).

Would you be interested in helping me keep my world one account?

DeletedUser

Your looking good you build your villages to a certain size (9936) and you don't seem too bad. I just don't understand how you could have played that long and been that small. I only restarted world one after the world closed (I still had a chance).

Would you be interested in helping me keep my world one account?

Im still in school, so for the first long time i wasnt that interested in playing. But some time between now and then i got real interested :p

I would be glad to help you out :)

DeletedUser

Heh, anyone got an account? I'll be the newest noob to ask :) Lol, I'm not entirely nooby... I have played W3 for 2 or so years now, i'm still going there (just broke 2 mil yesterday, sadly I was not so active for the first year LOL :) ) but I am in my prime, logged in for at least a few hours a day. I'm part of leadership in the rank 7 tribe (CultSE til we die!) Im an active enemy capper, I can defend an account well. I have handled 1k Inc before, no big deal :p I have only 2 mil but I actively play accounts up to 7.5 mil through account sitting.... Makes it more fun.

I'm in my prime times, so if you have an account (size doesn't matter) I'll surely play it if you like :) You can find me around the W3 forum or PM me, thanks guys :)

Poopypop

No one? None of the Dukes have anything? Size is no problem, Sean i would rather be in a tribe, but if your all there is out there ill do it!

DeletedUser74524

Hello World 1, I have taken an interest in World 1 matters and therefore I have embarked on a journey to find an account in World 1 to play as people know that it is one of a kind ever. Also I used to play this world until I was nobled by DEATH so that made me want to come back. So I am pleading to anyone who is looking to leave this world to please consider me as their successor as I only play W13, all the other worlds don't count. Also if you are looking for experience, trust me you have come to the right place. Contact me to find out anything else.

Regards

Jeody.

DeletedUser

Your join date shows plenty of experience :$ LOL mines nothing special either though...

DeletedUser

quiting

anyone quiting and willing to gve up there acount to a well experienced player.i have been playing tw for about a year now but my last account got hacked and taken form me.im an active player and will keep an account running.im a strong player and will be on tw for about half an hour each day

DeletedUser

well when i did have my account i was barly off it but now cause im going to college il be doing both