Any Premades?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser115004

Ive decided to create a tribe GOD not a premade but we are looking for members still if your are in K54 looking for an active loyal tribe hit me up in game.

DeletedUser115558

For the same reason for the same tactics for the same practice you also gets a lot what you deserve @ Whomsoever it may Concern...

Check your own pocket may some python is their too...

DeletedUser84793

lord give them books send them to school and they still don't learn anything..their same old arguments never changes! the bottom line is..they fear players like us...and what i mean by that is..they always have hate for us because they simply cant get rid of us..players like my self or kirk makes tribal wars..and most of these players now just trying to catch up..end of story! Go kirk! and if you dont like kirk..your an idiot because kirk is a stand up guy and a very good duke. who cares what you haters think..learn to like it!

DeletedUser118341

On what world have you, or Kirks tribes had success, in your opinion Stealthy?

Just curious.

I do in part agree with you, that every world you deal with people mocking you. But it is your own fault, and you don't provide any argument to counter theirs that you are a terrible player.

If you actually provided a reasoned argument, rather than just claims with zero proof. Then perhaps you would be taken seriously.

From what I have seen, both yourself and Kirks tribes, sit around, barble, hug other tribes, then eventually get taken out with relative easy by a top ranking tribe. Or you quit, and claim that no-one could have taken you out because no-one decent had tried yet.

DeletedUser84793

On what world have you, or Kirks tribes had success, in your opinion Stealthy?

Just curious.

I do in part agree with you, that every world you deal with people mocking you. But it is your own fault, and you don't provide any argument to counter theirs that you are a terrible player.

If you actually provided a reasoned argument, rather than just claims with zero proof. Then perhaps you would be taken seriously.

From what I have seen, both yourself and Kirks tribes, sit around, barble, hug other tribes, then eventually get taken out with relative easy by a top ranking tribe. Or you quit, and claim that no-one could have taken you out because no-one decent had tried yet.

and still i ignored you...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser115004

You ask stealthy a question he answers like a child, you ask him for proof of his abilities he says something stupid like im a king or cause my mum said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

You ask stealthy a question he answers like a child, you ask him for proof of his abilities he says something stupid like im a king or cause my mum said.

Again and again..you go on..and now you shall be ignored! You go on punishment now.. I shall end our talks..Diplomacy is closed! now do you understand? Go Away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117392

Again and again..you go on..and now you shall be ignored! You go on punishment now.. I shall end our talks..Diplomacy is closed! now do you understand? Go Away!

@Lord Eastwood - Such a huge loss for you. Now you won't be able to get any love from these hugging families. You are doomed. You should just delete. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

Surely their is better topic discussions then speaking about Lord Eastwood...he really bores me and really not interested in what he has to say.

DeletedUser

Contra best tribe out there, coming soon trust me daddy, world winners incoming