Any Real Wars on W50?

DeletedUser

I was just taking a look at the forums, and I noticed that there doesn't seem to be any wars between 2 tribes of equal size (at least that are being posted on the pubs)

Are any top 20 tribes at war with any other top 20 tribes that are around the same size? I usually believe the forums to be quite interesting, but so far since I started paying attention to the W50 forums, I haven't been too impressed.

And if there aren't any good wars going on, are there any wars people really want to see? Example: [END]vSCHOOL, or even better, multiple tribes on each side.

Mostly I'm just interested in seeing the forums get interesting. Anybody want to help me out a lil? :icon_biggrin:

Tamtar

DeletedUser

Uh sorry that we as a world don't live up to your expectations :l

DeletedUser

I believe END fought a major war with HELL but then the topic got closed.
EDIT: It got re-opened. But it's all true: right now, all is quiet on the W50 front.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are wars but people haven't been declaring it on externals

DeletedUser

It is NOT! really a war. TPG has been told by astroboy that if they can beat us, END and TPG will be allies. This is what happens if you listen to somebody with a constipation problem;

Side 1:
Tribes: NOT!
Side 2:
Tribes: TPG

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 14
Difference: 107

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 893,768
Side 2: 111,839
Difference: 781,929

chart

DeletedUser

It is NOT! really a war. TPG has been told by astroboy that if they can beat us, END and TPG will be allies. This is what happens if you listen to somebody with a constipation problem;

Can for once, just once to find a way to leave out of forums the stupid people?

You have my friend any proof of this? No
And you know why? Cause its not true.

Now if you want to see what constipation problems i have, go on and attack us instead of TPG

DeletedUser

Can for once, just once to find a way to leave out of forums the stupid people?

You have my friend any proof of this? No
And you know why? Cause its not true.

Now if you want to see what constipation problems i have, go on and attack us instead of TPG

We were told that about Carn, till we posted the proof :lol:

DeletedUser

If they do attack you, will you post a doctor's note about your inability to poop? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

May i ask how you have info on astro~ bowel movements??

Actually nvm, i dont want to know the answer to that

DeletedUser

It sounds like there both chatting alond af old sh*t to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Would you make growth for NOT! a little more problematic for them than you are for ~HELL~? Not saying that you're going to war NOT! any time soon.

DeletedUser

well, in response to the question about any interesting wars... the answer is no.
everybody is reestablishing themselves after merging, disbanding, regrouping, etc. i am sure once everyone is satisfied with their growth a war will break out. or until there are cross noblings.

in reference to NOT!-TPG.... yea um its definitely not an actual war. there are a lot of us who arent involved at all. why? because its unnecessary for us to all get involved --> its more a clean up of noobs and a gaining of K's in this skirmish.

in reference to [END], TPG, NOT! ....
the problem is that there are too many people trying to play informant. tribe A goes to tribe B to find out the relationship with tribe C and says that tribe D is a threat but hey maybe tribe D will side with them. oh but then we find out that tribe D has relations with tribe C, E, and F, and is just using tribe A and B to keep tribe C busy and then eventually, tribes A, B, G, and Y will get eaten by all the rest :icon_eek:

yeah, its a headache. but thats about how it goes

You have my friend any proof of this?

we could, but why give it away? its more fun to watch you scratch your head :)

DeletedUser

we could, but why give it away? its more fun to watch you scratch your head :)

Scratch my head? LOL. Big idea you have for your selves there i believe.

First of all if you want us to get serious in this, the proves is me to saying those words walshaw00 and not the tribe you got in table here.
Did you gave any proof that I said that we have alliance or whatever with CARN? I doubt you did. More over if we had all this time you war them we would not step in to attack you as well? ofc and we would. So as i said about cut the BS and do not bring here any matter that is happening that we are behind this.

Yes i am behind a LOT OF THINGS to this world but more serious then just two noob tribes that fight each other for 1% K dominance.

Now back to you athena189 and Sjaak Zwart.
Can you please, please bring us proves as well? Ofc you cant. Again r you will fix them or you will just give us a mail or a skype of one of TPG members or even leadership there to say those things. So what? In w35 when i re joined to talk to few i was hearing rumors that i ll take back my account(10m) cause i know the staff members and will do that as favor to me. They even started topics on ext about it.:icon_rolleyes:
More over my dear friends any that knows me a bit more will easy see that always but ALWAYS in any world i led, i had only ONE ally, and i was changing ally only if the first one back stabbed us. You see HUG to not be allies of us anymore? You see them to back stabbing us? No. So why to add a second ally? And esp one that is in our expansion area?

So guys grow up here, get over it and fight like you should do, or die like you will do, cause u were so unlucky to be in our part of the world^^

@ lordsanchez
That was good one:lol: They actually accused me of that thing to back up in a humorous way their false info/proves, so i replied back playing with their words as well.
But in a private room with you and me i can show you that note^^

DeletedUser

nope.

Nobody was annoying enough..,

no impressive mascots or pnp and etc.

So there wasn't
a nice reason
to start
such a war.

Everyone were after
points..
and barbs,
alliance,

just sitting waiting wishing for dukes to do something.