Any Real Wars on W50?

DeletedUser

i flamed you and made you look stupid and your ill about it

On the contrary, you are the only one who looks stupid.
He, along with most readers of these forums are just ill from reading all the garbage that you post.

DeletedUser

On the contrary, you are the only one who looks stupid.
sure...
He, along with most readers of these forums are just ill from reading all the garbage that you post.
honestly i do not see how it is garbage... i posted facts about you that were true... how was it garbage
you are like talking to a brick wall... only thing you know how to do is let all the information go threw one ear and out the other... but that's fine i never expected anything higher from you... one day you will run out of nubs to brain wash and the truth about you will come out in the clear... it happened to faaaark... only a matter of time before it happens to you

im done replying to you because your head is too thick for any facts to get through. the facts that you posted where wrong... please post the facts that you think are true all you do is throw out empty flames about players/tribes when you have no proof to back it up. what empty flames... i must be missing something.... when flame you... and you do not deny doing it... but say show facts... what facts do you want me to show you?
you seem reasonable unlike some members you have played with... don't get ill because your point has not gotten across... i have not seen your point but if you can show me your point i will help you see mine since you haven't already

DeletedUser

funny, i haven't seen any facts from you yet, let alone truths.

BTW, how many times have you been rimmed on W51 now?
2 maybe 3 times? :icon_redface:
Keep talkin little guy.

DeletedUser

you are like talking to a brick wall... only thing you know how to do is let all the information go threw one ear and out the other... but that's fine i never expected anything higher from you... one day you will run out of nubs to brain wash and the truth about you will come out in the clear... it happened to faaaark... only a matter of time before it happens to you

says you? :lol: you've been rimmed how many times in W51 now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

funny, i haven't seen any facts from you yet, let alone truths.
then you are blind

BTW, how many times have you been rimmed on W51 now?0
2 maybe 3 times? :icon_redface:0
Keep talkin little guy. why you say that like that... are you ill an wana do something to me now? you actually think you are good at this game... anyone can turtle within the middle of their tribe and launch nukes hiddin within an op to obtain villages... you think you are good... you are far from it
you remind me of the players that cut there first train and feel like they are god now hahaha

says you? :lol: you've been rimmed how many times in W51 now? :icon_rolleyes: 0
ask ali baa baa... you know duke of sheeps... if i did not give my village to him for a good farm... like i said before about w51 i havent played it in a few months... i guess stop logging in is also getting rimmed... oh yea... didn't you call me out in that world... then started north west outer core instead of south west core where i was :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

hotrodder as a starter I must tell you that suko is the duke of sheeps so get it right

on another note hotrodder you did get rimmed while playing W51 and then restarted because you got owned so you were active at that point :) now that's all that I wanted to say

DeletedUser

hotrodder as a starter I must tell you that suko is the duke of sheeps so get it right
i don't believe so mate... i talk to alex regularly on skype about tribal wars... i would know :icon_redface:
on another note hotrodder you did get rimmed while playing W51 and then restarted because you got owned so you were active at that point :) now that's all that I wanted to say
no i didn't... there were two active members in my 15x15... a.saw... who i have rimmed on another world... and ali baa baa... i told ali baa baa that he would have a better world then me so he could have my village as a good far because farming sucks in the core.... a.saw messged him that he was glad i restarted for them to have a better farm... ali baa baa asked me if i knew him because he knew me... i said idk remember his name... ali baa baa said oh well must have been someone you rimmed on a world before

as of the other... psychotic wanted to start a two man tribe with me... i got bored in outer core and just quit logging in... ( i think i pist psych off though because i forgot to tell him :icon_redface:)

nice speculation about me... but completely false... care to try again?

DeletedUser

players like you get me ill so please stop talking

Funny you would say that since players like YOU degrade the forums to the point where I don't even want to read them. Players like you post with ignorance and undeserved arrogance, spew out tons of crap that that you never back up -that you CAN'T back up because it's false and you know it. Why don't you tell us your account name ingame so you can be rimmed for like what? The 20th time? -I'm sorry I truly lost count. You're ridiculous, and a horrible player.

>>This will be my only reply to the matter unless you want to falsely accuse me of leading a fail tribe?
:D I got to say I laugh hard at all your false accusations. You're only making yourself look like a fool. Why do you think no one is posting in your defense? -Not even people of the tribes you complement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny you would say that since players like YOU degrade the forums to the point where I don't even want to read them. Players like you post with ignorance and undeserved arrogance, spew out tons of crap that that you never back up -that you CAN'T back up because it's false and you know it. Why don't you tell us your account name ingame so you can be rimmed for like what? The 20th time? -I'm sorry I truly lost count. You're ridiculous, and a horrible player.
if you only had a clue
>>This will be my only reply to the matter unless you want to falsely accuse me of leading a fail tribe?
:D I got to say I laugh hard at all your false accusations. You're only making yourself look like a fool. Why do you think no one is posting in your defense? -Not even people of the tribes you complement.
i haven't really complimented any tribe mate :icon_rolleyes: i just flame your tribe hug
you look like the fool to me... comeing on here just to spit venom at me and you don't even know me

i told my mates not to defend me... i find it funny you all take flameing so seriously... as to me it is only flameing... i play a tight game so i couldn't care less you say i suck... we both know you would never wana war me... be cause after i destroyed you i would make a lovely forum about your cocky post here

:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hmm, idk you seem to suck up to [END] and School a lot judging from past posts. But, if you're going to half-ass your arguments I guess I will too.

you look like the fool to me... comeing on here just to spit venom at me
Nice contradiction there. Considering that's all you're doing -Coming on here just to "spit venom at hug" as you would like to say it.

i told my mates not to defend me... i find it funny you all take flameing so seriously
I'm sure you did dude. Considering almost everything else you say about yourself has pretty much turned out to be a lie (or maybe someone is in a conspiracy against you and changes your twstats archives?) I find it hard to believe anything you say at this point.

Also, I don't take flaming seriously. I find it quite funny, when the people who are flaming actually know what they are talking about (unlike you). All you do is degrade the forums.

we both know you would never wana war me... be cause after i destroyed you
This is what I was talking about when I mentioned undeserved arrogance in my last post -You've done nothing.

My conclusion is you probably got rimmed by some players in hug explaining your stalkerish attitude and obsession over the tribe. Get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

best war was probably seven/school... even though school owned seven i'm sure it was fun nothing biased

HUG does what they have done under DIY since the begining... HUG... very disappointing Cbears war for them... nothing to brag about not biased considering they are the same tribe except without faaaark.. i remember bnick saying that or someone on here

[END] i highly doubt any one tirbe will be able to take them out... even internal descruction for them would have to be catastrophic this was not biased... a they have a massive size advantage on hug... and schools front to them is not that great... [end] could easily restock their roster during a war by useing there tactics which where openly said in another [end] thread

alot of tribe hopping and refugee's tradeing show me facts as that is wrong... other than that this world is a little deadup until the [end]/NOT! war it was

my original post in this thread was on topic about the wars of this world

When you post things do you choose the level of lameness based on eny-meeny-mine-mo? personal attack not topic related
School never owned seven.
the active members of seven were up 50+ caps on school
biased statement as seven was hugged by hug

That's right we launched hugs at SS till he "joined the army" :icon_rolleyes:
Oh yeah, more hugs were launched at jon1225 and hermy as well :icon_rolleyes:
bragged about "two" ops unrelated to the topic
Good to see that you are still brown nosing the #1 tribe untrue personal attack

I find it funny, you were rimmed here, yet you talk down about other tribes :icon_redface: untrue personal attack not topic related

these were the two posts that set off the gang bang of hug members trying to flame me on this thread... i was on topic... i didn't troll this thread... sanchez and his mates kep on attacking me because i said something negative about there tribe

believe what you want but you can see who starts what with who... this is why i said i do not like him... he trolls me and what am i suppose to do... not defend myself lol... if you have something else to bring up about me stalking them aka trolling forums refer back to my posts before i got personally attacked and you will see what i'm talking about with him and the hug members

thanks
hotrod

DeletedUser

my original post in this thread was on topic about the wars of this world

these were the two posts that set off the gang bang of hug members trying to flame me on this thread... i was on topic... i didn't troll this thread... sanchez and his mates kep on attacking me because i said something negative about there tribe

believe what you want but you can see who starts what with who... this is why i said i do not like him... he trolls me and what am i suppose to do... not defend myself lol... if you have something else to bring up about me stalking them aka trolling forums refer back to my posts before i got personally attacked and you will see what i'm talking about with him and the hug members

thanks
hotrod
:lol::lol:
Those are all replies to the garbage that you posted and not as you claim now to be what set you off
You have been trolling my posts for 2 worlds now, yet you call me a troll :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you guys just bicker back and forth the whole time you realize this right?

DeletedUser

:lol::lol:
Those are all replies to the garbage that you posted and not as you claim now to be what set you off
i haven't went off yet... i find it rather amuseing
You have been trolling my posts for 2 worlds now, yet you call me a troll :icon_rolleyes:
1 no i have not... and yes... you are a troll.... i noticed you do it alot on other threads also

i only troll you when you do it to me first... as you can see that was correct on this thread and many more... most of them... you are a troll it is plain to see in this thread as one of many... my original post was not garbage.. i found it to be very accurate... what other world are you talking about... only world we have played together is this one and world 49

DeletedUser

i only troll you when you do it to me first... as you can see that was correct on this thread and many more... most of them... you are a troll it is plain to see in this thread as one of many...
Sure, sure :icon_rolleyes:
my original post was not garbage.. i found it to be very accurate...
Not surprising, considering you post with little to no fact or truth.
only world we have played together is this one and world 49

We never played together in W49 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Sure, sure :icon_rolleyes:
sometimes the truth hurts

Not surprising, considering you post with little to no fact or truth.
please show me how my original post was not true....

We never played together in W49 :icon_redface:
i started that world with wrathofkane aka original owner of punchbug account... i cannot remember if you were in our tribe in the start as you were rimmed so soon by -?- lol but i know when you took over the punchbug account i was still playing solo... it was only us in the tribe.... remember i told you to set me as duke when you left because i like the profile of the tribe :icon_redface:

damn you forget shit easily.... do you smoke "the weed" regularly lol