Any really old farts around?

DeletedUser

Is TATEC still kicking?
I thought it was leaderless, seeing as Calizard has been long gone in-game apparently..
I wish I didn't quit 2 years ago :icon_cry:

DeletedUser53550

Is TATEC still kicking?
I thought it was leaderless, seeing as Calizard has been long gone in-game apparently..
I wish I didn't quit 2 years ago :icon_cry:

Surely Tatec keeps inviting? they rarely kick anyone..

jmitchel86

Im still around, havnt been scaping out though. I spoke to woodly a few weeks ago, greatest is still around tho if you havnt talked to him.

DeletedUser

I started w7 at aroudn 300k? When others were around 2/3 mil.... I left at around 500k.... this was TheUnnamed -> then it was sixtyone for a while.. got hacked and deleted otherwise I would still be playing.. currently, on w9 as dxn99. talk to me if u guys wanna catch up ;) send me a mail or some money if you want to :)

jmitchel86

I started w7 at aroudn 300k? When others were around 2/3 mil.... I left at around 500k.... this was TheUnnamed -> then it was sixtyone for a while.. got hacked and deleted otherwise I would still be playing.. currently, on w9 as dxn99. talk to me if u guys wanna catch up ;) send me a mail or some money if you want to :)

OMG hacker, he started a world with 300K@@@@ :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

lool Nahh i left at around 300k...

I actually sent 50 fakes from one village...

I was a NOOB

It was actually the person I was attacking who told me to send 4/5 fakes per village LOOOL

jmitchel86

lool Nahh i left at around 300k...

I actually sent 50 fakes from one village...

I was a NOOB

It was actually the person I was attacking who told me to send 4/5 fakes per village LOOOL

You stated that you started with 300k and left with 500k. Which is it? And its not nooby to send 50 fakes from 1 village if your spam attacking lots of villages.

DeletedUser

50 fakes at 100 pop per fake, pretty much means nothing is coming out of that village. If they pick up on it. Which they won't if you send 5000 fakes.

DeletedUser

I started the world at 26 / 76 / 102 pnts.... something like that :S whatever it was lol

Then i left sometime between 300k/500k...

It was nooby... trust me LOL.

DeletedUser

Not still around (not for a long time), but for some reason I decided to check the w7 forums, figured I'd just say hey to all the peeples.

jmitchel86

Not still around (not for a long time), but for some reason I decided to check the w7 forums, figured I'd just say hey to all the peeples.

Havnt seen your name for a minute, hows things going?

DeletedUser

Hey, I was in LB -> VF -> *I* v2. I controlled the bottom right quarter of K68, and was top in K69. I quit after the *I* v2 breakup as I felt with where I was situated within the world that nothing was going to happen, and moved on from W7.

Oh, and the account I was on was 'Sabre Treky'.

kaerazure

Well there's an old name, hey kaer

yo lazerus, i see you're still around, but i bet you focus more on other worlds now? i was like :icon_eek: w53 already? time flies by lol

Kaer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need to talk. Mail me how to reach you :) I quit too :icon_cool:

yo! you miss me that much eh? sent you private mail.

send my regards to TFB pipz and is w7 coming to an end already or are there still group doing some futile attempt to retake all the Ks? :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah I'm still just on W7 despite attempts to drag me into other worlds. Was quite enough time spent on the game with leading -WE- heh.
No resistance now, end game mode and we're just mainly clearing up enemy players within our continents to pick up some more 100%'ers

DeletedUser

Thanks for remembering me, Giantsfrey, was a very long time ago playing this game. I scanned through the thread:

I hated General Maclean too, he was a loose canon. This kid had way too much time on his hands, his activity level was scarey. He was leader of Mars so I had to make nice with him since I led Ares. When he quit and I took over Mars things went much smoother.

I remember PKennedy well. He and I decided to do a joint long range expansion, and together we knocked PTT out of a whole continent. Possibly the most fun Ive ever had in a video game.

But no one here ever liked the GODS tribes, labelling us as a family tribe or some such. I just never had the heart to band together our best and leave behind all our tiny sim city players who never did anything wrong. Or maybe it was because we were never very vocal on these forums. I made sure of that. I wanted us to fly under the radar as long as possible, and came down hard on anyone I caught posting on these forums. Mainly just peeps talking smack on here, I explained nothing good could ever come from members posting here and comparing e-peens. I remember Mclean picking fights on here a lot.

TFB was a worthy opponent, we never duked it out with me at the helm. Maybe we should have went after them instead of PTT, would have been more interesting
for sure.

I forget how SF first formed, but they gained a lot of power from some branch of Gods turning traitor, Thor maybe? Probably from some friction that idiot Maclean caused. I remember the leader Thanatopsis I thought was my friend, when he turned on me and took a whole branch with him I took it personal. Lost a lot of my drive to play. SF was pretty well organized and I didnt have the time or desire to give them the fight they deserved. I did however have great fun when I talked one of their core members (from the defecting tribe) into letting me play his account. He was a half a million points, was being sat by a leader, and had all of his troops out defending the front line. When I took over it was quite the surprise. I recalled mass defense and started fast nobling empty cities at their core, causing them to lose entire villages of defense because all their defenders were out at the edge of their continent. I had more fun playing the renegade account I commandeered than my own. It took them a while to recall all the cores defenders and turn their attention to me. I nobled dozens of cities with no defense, and when they took my cities it just freed up coins to make more nobles and keep right on chain-nobling. Unfortunately I seemed to be the only one fighting the war, and after they took me out I felt no desire to pursue the war with my main account.

WE formed after I left, I think was PKennedy in on that. He begged me to come back, offering a several million point account to take over, but the real life problems that had forced me to leave were still there. Plus this game really seems like work after you have about 10 cities. Great fun till then.

Kylan, I never liked you. I think you are almost as full of yourself as I am. Best of luck to you. Jerky ;)

I think my main problem with this game is it didn't seem to have an end. At least Travian does, but the people here seem better than there. I play on Grepolis now and then, but nothing will ever compare to our time together on world seven tribal wars. Being ranked #1 in the world was interesting. You get a lot of hate mail. And you get a lot of random attacks, people who quit the game and as their last act throw every troop they have at the world leader. Good times. And best of all I met Amy through here. You knew her as Awron, leader of the Orion gods tribe. What were the odds that I would befriend a fellow family tribe leader and find out we went to the same grade school together? We ended up living together for a year and a half. Things didnt work out but I have no regrets. And to think when I first met her on here I was convinced she was a guy pretending to be a girl to elicit sympathy. Too weird!

As usual I've said too much. Good luck to all of you. And congratulations to the WE members for bringing the endgame near.

soph

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Colpo loves KaerAzure. More than he loves Kylan.

That is all.

DeletedUser

Hey sophistacles! How is your marriage going?

What I never told you or anyone (before now) there was a reason I was uncontrollable among other things was cause at the time I thought i was dying of cancer (I know fun eh)? The uncontrollable also in a way is probably my persistence to declare on PTT which if I remember correctly you stood against? I realize you had your own problems, but my members were being bored out of the game so I declared war and we were owning them up until the point of me leaving. Oh well no need to defend myself, I will go back to messing around on world 50 in my little corner of the world ;)

torflek

I forget how SF first formed, but they gained a lot of power from some branch of Gods turning traitor, Thor maybe? Probably from some friction that idiot Maclean caused. I remember the leader Thanatopsis I thought was my friend, when he turned on me and took a whole branch with him I took it personal. Lost a lot of my drive to play. SF was pretty well organized and I didnt have the time or desire to give them the fight they deserved. I did however have great fun when I talked one of their core members (from the defecting tribe) into letting me play his account. He was a half a million points, was being sat by a leader, and had all of his troops out defending the front line. When I took over it was quite the surprise. I recalled mass defense and started fast nobling empty cities at their core, causing them to lose entire villages of defense because all their defenders were out at the edge of their continent. I had more fun playing the renegade account I commandeered than my own. It took them a while to recall all the cores defenders and turn their attention to me. I nobled dozens of cities with no defense, and when they took my cities it just freed up coins to make more nobles and keep right on chain-nobling. Unfortunately I seemed to be the only one fighting the war, and after they took me out I felt no desire to pursue the war with my main account.

Who's account from ANUBIS did you take over? I am trying to think back to a time SF had an issue with a renegade / defector. I really can't though. Nice thing with SF was everyone in the tribe sent out defense and offense to the frontline, so even with one players worth of defense being withdrawn, I doubt it affected our frontlines (almost all were advancing at that point anyway so there was likely little point of defense anyway!) Meh, sounds like you had fun anyway, although for me obviously I just assigned a bunch of players to destroy you, and then forgot about it a week later.

It was ashame you set up a family to mass recruit the world. I was pleased to be instrumental in destroying what you created; like everyone in TM/SF :icon_razz:

Last edited:

torflek

Hey sophistacles! How is your marriage going?

What I never told you or anyone (before now) there was a reason I was uncontrollable among other things was cause at the time I thought i was dying of cancer (I know fun eh)? The uncontrollable also in a way is probably my persistence to declare on PTT which if I remember correctly you stood against? I realize you had your own problems, but my members were being bored out of the game so I declared war and we were owning them up until the point of me leaving. Oh well no need to defend myself, I will go back to messing around on world 50 in my little corner of the world ;)

Well glad you are okay, despite our past differences / wars; we shared some good times ;-)

I was doing W50, but it was just too easy.... it was like the setting was ultra easy or I had god mode on....