Any Turtles out there?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but what? I'm aware people make alias'. But a lot of the people I know hardly use them, especially not once a month.
For myself, I've only ever had two forum accounts. The last time I logged into the other account was last febuary. Making an assumption that everyone makes, and posts regularly on a variety of accounts is just totally far-fetched.

Prove these statistics before you start posting your bullshit again. All through this thread you've made a crappy argument, been challenged, pulled some bullshit stats/facts up, then once it was obvious you were beat, moved onto another topic. If you wern't trying too hard, I'd of shouted troll 20 pages ago. :icon_rolleyes:

This. I make IG alias', not forum ones. That'd just be an epic waste of time.

DeletedUser

He doesn't have 30k sp and 5k HC in total, he probably doesn't even have over 15k sp and 2.5k HC in total.
Nor does he farm any where near 3 mil a day.
Guy is so full of BS it hurts to read.

Didn't forget about this Gorth, I know it's a few days removed I can farm over 3 million a day I just don't really put in the effort at the moment so i'm around 2.3 million a day. I can post a screenshot but i'd rather wait until a day this weekend and try to hit 3.5 to 4m. Whatever you'd prefer

DeletedUser

academy4.png

DeletedUser

Didn't forget about this Gorth, I know it's a few days removed I can farm over 3 million a day I just don't really put in the effort at the moment so i'm around 2.3 million a day. I can post a screenshot but i'd rather wait until a day this weekend and try to hit 3.5 to 4m. Whatever you'd prefer

Muppets like you are the first to quit when something goes wrong. posting in the ext at an early stage trying to show of is pointless
:)

DeletedUser

Gorth said this 4 days ago DB III, and you're still 800K off.

0/10 try harder

DeletedUser

You should charge your laptop DB.. It's about to die.
And nice touch on closing the pron first.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Muppets like you are the first to quit when something goes wrong. posting in the ext at an early stage trying to show of is pointless
:)

And muppets like you think longevity matters more than actual ability. Whether you play a world for a month, 3 months, 6 months, or 5 years has nothing to do with how good of a player you are. (Note: I'm not defending DB's skill as a player by any means, but the whole "early game achievements are worthless" argument is getting old, and is beyond silly.)

Rebel2society101

And muppets like you think longevity matters more than actual ability. Whether you play a world for a month, 3 months, 6 months, or 5 years has nothing to do with how good of a player you are. (Note: I'm not defending DB's skill as a player by any means, but the whole "early game achievements are worthless" argument is getting old, and is beyond silly.)

Achievements/Awards are just another facet of the game to draw interest and provoke motivation to continue gameplay. All in all, those people that try to 'Award whore' are very active. Although I don't strive to have more Awards than my neighbors, it's still an interesting facet of the game. It's also a useful tool to keep track of things like: Resources Plundered.

A humble player

Achievements/Awards are just another facet of the game to draw interest and provoke motivation to continue gameplay. All in all, those people that try to 'Award whore' are very active. Although I don't strive to have more Awards than my neighbors, it's still an interesting facet of the game. It's also a useful tool to keep track of things like: Resources Plundered.

He isn't talking about awards, he is talking about achievements. Very different things.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Interesting. Figured you'd be the type that'd argue that there's no skill at all involved till late-game and that showing off during late-game was meaningful and that doing so during startup or early-game was pathetic. Kudos for not meeting that expectation. (And no, no thinly veiled backhanded compliment in there, that response actually shocked and somewhat impressed me compared to some of your other posts.)

He isn't talking about awards, he is talking about achievements. Very different things.

Eh, both are, or at least can be, still signs of activity and ability at any stage rather than merely late-game.

While being first to 10 villages is at times a worthwhile achievement (depends on the circumstances, ie. the size of the villages, whether they were all gifts, who else is playing the world as well, etc.), getting looter of the day for the first 10 days in a row is as well. Though on the flip-side getting plunderer of the day the first 10 days in a row would not even slightly impress me and if anything would be cause for me to mock someone.

Rebel2society101

Interesting. Figured you'd be the type that'd argue that there's no skill at all involved till late-game and that showing off during late-game was meaningful and that doing so during startup or early-game was pathetic. Kudos for not meeting that expectation. (And no, no thinly veiled backhanded compliment in there, that response actually shocked and somewhat impressed me compared to some of your other posts.)

I would never argue this point. It takes more skill to make it to late game than the actual late game play. Late game play relies more on your noble pattern of the past, maintaining activity, and how it will play out with new tribe/diplomacy dynamics. If you're on the lucky end of the stick, you'll end up sticking around with active people.

Late game you just have 2000 incomings daily, 1000 are fakes, 1000 are reals, and it's more staying active and making sure you're stacking vils as opposed to sniping and recapping. Then again, this was why I argued earlier in this thread that I personally preferred going primarily offensive, because it worked for me. I knew I could get my vils stacked, so I became the brute force in the tribe, with always the top 5 ODA in mid/late game scenarios. Right now I'm in the top 20 ODA (now people are arguing that ODA is unimpressive and not relevant now, which is another argument in itself) in W60, and I've had no real competition aside from few bumps from LaPerf, which to say the least, are using the same strategy that I am.
If you don't do well (mostly mid-game), then you're shit out of luck late game, unless you find parenthood protection in the #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

Sorry if this was taken as me showing off, i'm not by any means. As i've said a dozen times on this topic I am a poor player and relatively inactive. I log on, farm, fill up queues and make buildings 2 or 3x a day for 15 minutes at a clip. In having conversations on here I am constantly called a liar. There were three main times I was called out as a liar.

1. Not having minted 100 coins (I presently have 167) not meant to be impressive just showing i'm not a liar.
2. I do not farm and can not farm anywhere near 3 million a day (truth be told) I could farm 4m if I put in the effort but i'm rising in rank anyway so who cares.
3. I do not have 60k troops (that would be a 1.5 to 1 ratio) not an acceptable ratio for a turtle unless you want to die.

I was also told that I would not and could not make it to the top 100. I promised I would be there in two weeks (I have 11 days to go and will get there) that is probably the point that I will retire completely or pass my account to someone else.

But again not showing off, not trying to impress anyone. Just posting screenshots to end the (DB III is a liar side of things)

Rebel2society101

Sorry if this was taken as me showing off, i'm not by any means. As i've said a dozen times on this topic I am a poor player and relatively inactive. I log on, farm, fill up queues and make buildings 2 or 3x a day for 15 minutes at a clip. In having conversations on here I am constantly called a liar. There were three main times I was called out as a liar.

1. Not having minted 100 coins (I presently have 167) not meant to be impressive just showing i'm not a liar.
2. I do not farm and can not farm anywhere near 3 million a day (truth be told) I could farm 4m if I put in the effort but i'm rising in rank anyway so who cares.
3. I do not have 60k troops (that would be a 1.5 to 1 ratio) not an acceptable ratio for a turtle unless you want to die.

I was also told that I would not and could not make it to the top 100. I promised I would be there in two weeks (I have 11 days to go and will get there) that is probably the point that I will retire completely or pass my account to someone else.

But again not showing off, not trying to impress anyone. Just posting screenshots to end the (DB III is a liar side of things)

Gift your low morale vils to LSD. :D

DeletedUser

Don't worry you were in no danger of that.:icon_razz:

Thanks Matt, that's all i'm saying. My numbers are not impressive at all it's laughable that people still think i'm lying. I have to defend my mediocrity haha

Rebel2society101

Thanks Matt, that's all i'm saying. My numbers are not impressive at all it's laughable that people still think i'm lying. I have to defend my mediocrity haha

It's only when you shout that your mediocre playing is going to somehow get you into the top 100 in 9-10 days. :D