Anyone from World 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm just curious... is there anyone here from World 6? I have been checking around the worlds, looking for something new. I stumbled upon this world near what some are calling its zenith. I am curious to figure out if I can survive with so many big players around. I doubt it. But so far so good :)

Cheers to you all
Priceless

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A few W8 players in the world do not know any from W6.

Its a good question to ask. I often wonder myself.
At present we even have a swing in size from 1st to 20th rank of 3 mil.

I think a lot depends what you want from a world there is always a chance for things to change & thats what the markers are after hence why they leave worlds open for so long.

Hope you have fun
Busa

DeletedUser

Thanks Busa...

Yes I was intrigued by how long this world has seemed open. There is alot of real estate left. I imagine that has to do with the nature of the barbs here (i.e. they dont grow) and thus make it unattractive to take them over.

Mind you I am only making this observation from K0. I havent looked around that much.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most worlds from what I can tell close around about the size this world is. Over 18 months of play so far plus with the premium update a lot of players are thinking of leaving.

I also have a large account in K89 on another world ranked 300th or so anything can happen over time.

W21 was one of the last non grow worlds which do make growing hard work for all. I think there have been only 2 or 3 other non grow worlds since this one.

DeletedUser

My first world was world 6. Ah, that was one bloody world... *sniff* The good old days.

It's a shame it's going down so fast. Almost every duke I knew there, quit. Ah...

DeletedUser

Um, this is wrong area for this. So closing this.
smileyLock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.