Anyone looking for a co-player?

DeletedUser

Hi guys, some may remember my name from past worlds, majority of you won't.

But I'm currently looking to jump onto someone's account to fill in empty times for them. My past experience is shit, because I did everything with out scripts and usually no co-player.

My times from Monday - Thursday are 06:00 - 14:00 , Friday is 06:00 - till when ever I go to bed (exceptions can be made to pull all nighters.) Saturday can be roughly 21:00 - 14:00 (or longer if needed.) Sunday usually 21:00 - 14:00

As I say experience will count for nothing, I've been out the game longer then I remember. And I can barely remember what I did 2 days ago little own name tribes, accounts, player rankings or any in game abilities.

Trial me, if you're happy, more then happy to stay. If not, no hard feelings if you don't like my playing ability :).

DeletedUser

I would mind speaking to you about playing my account. They times would fit perfectly to what i need. Apart from a sunday where i would still need the 06:00 timing like the rest of the week. My account doesnt need much experience. All is needed is farming and following the game plan.

If you want to add me on skype .. Frankie0121 or send me an ingame message playing the account Napoleon Buddha (Not the greatest name created but when I buy premium all will become clear.)
Account is going alright so far. Currently tribeless and the biggest in my area.

DeletedUser102104

So I guess you can only play Thursday-Sunday?
Anyway mail me your skype and account in my tribe needs those exact times!

DeletedUser

Feel free to add me if you haven't found an account yet.

DeletedUser102104

You guys can close this ;) I'm pretty sure Star will be co-ing one of my guys!;)