Anyone need a co player

• Thread starter DeletedUser109956
  • Start date

DeletedUser109956

Hi all, anyone need a co-player?
W25 vet, use skype. Recently co played a few other players on other worlds, and now looking for another! :lol:

Tom

DeletedUser

So, I played for a while before I made a forum account. He could be the same. Or he could be using an alias, lots of people love to do that.

DeletedUser

He is just implying that hey, get to know this person before you decide to let them co with you. Just telling people to be wary on who you trust. (A questionable way of saying it, but thats the gist of it)

DeletedUser

He is just implying that hey, get to know this person before you decide to let them co with you. Just telling people to be wary on who you trust. (A questionable way of saying it, but thats the gist of it)

Your one to talk, merging an account and then leaving for a different tribe.

DeletedUser

Your one to talk, merging an account and then leaving for a different tribe.

I am one to talk, picking up a random co who locked me out. That was indeed a mistake. :)

Ah, I would not have left if I had tribemates that didn't try to get me attacked. Ya know, actually acted like tribemates.

DeletedUser75045

I am one to talk, picking up a random co who locked me out. That was indeed a mistake. :)

Ah, I would not have left if I had tribemates that didn't try to get me attacked. Ya know, actually acted like tribemates.

1 member out of 65

DeletedUser

^ bit early to be saying that as you waited till we were already at war to declare but meh, also i was kept in the tribe because im loved.