Anyone wanna Hug?

DeletedUser

Now that crash have hugged their long term enemies to work together vs poor old womble, are we really that big and scary?

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH, PIRANA, -DIE-
Players: Filipok Ok Pok, jimmyhawk, Toadstomper, joseph00023
Side 2:
Tribes: Womble
Players: Wachen, veling

Timeframe: 18/04/2011 00:00:00 to 29/05/2011 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 443
Side 2: 758
Difference: 315

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,123,610
Side 2: 7,093,522
Difference: 2,969,912

chart

stats since the fishies declared, thats a lot of k's now with nothing to do

Pirana was created by a want, a want to hug the world to death.

It is a war game but it is also meant to have a winner, your idea of a war game completely deletes the accomplishment of winning in my mind. In real life, don't people have allies? Do countries not join forces together to make a superpower? That is exactly what they do and if this game is based on war, that is exactly what should happen here!

Every world will most likely end with a merge

I wonder when this world might see the above :lol:

Anyway this thread is for the allies/nap or whatever, and any other tribe crash ask to attack us :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH, -DIE-, PIRANA, UAN, T~U
Players: Filipok Ok Pok, jimmyhawk, Toadstomper, joseph00023
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 29/05/2011 13:14:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,123
Side 2: 4,144
Difference: 6,979

chart

Side 1: 480
Side 2: 1,292
Difference: 812

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 93,061,646
Side 2: 38,381,123
Difference: 54,680,523

chart

Side 1: 4,478,591
Side 2: 11,851,770
Difference: 7,373,179

chart

[/spoil]

Ascn and elf turned them down :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now you gonna do these type of things to make your conquer look one-sided :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Now you gonna do these type of things to make your conquer look one-sided :icon_neutral:

I have proof you approached every one of these sides to help you, might not be your current leadership, but it was your leadership :lol:

not exactly a womble vs crash fight when you ask these tribes to clear certain villages for you, or co-ordinate with. Only person we did was robin, thats why we include his stats from the 1st, hes the only person outside of womble who knew what we were doing

God of War 1994

He justs wanna look good legal....no point arguing with a stone

DeletedUser

Hang on, you bitch and have your pmt fit over stats, so I'm not including the fishies in the other one, you want to co-ordinate with other tribes, thats your thing, then if your working with other tribes, we will show our stats with you and your friends, if you dont want threads like this, then stop mailing other tribes asking for help :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

God of War 1994

can you please let know the exact player who contacted them

DeletedUser

I have proof you approached every one of these sides to help you, might not be your current leadership, but it was your leadership :lol:

not exactly a womble vs crash fight when you ask these tribes to clear certain villages for you, or co-ordinate with. Only person we did was robin, thats why we include his stats from the 1st, hes the only person outside of womble who knew what we were doing

Please you only include Robin because it makes your stats look better.If by the love of God,RGF would have lost villages to us than gained you wouldnt have included him too.We all know how wise you are.
You starting a new thread just to annoy us really tells me the extent your brain has grown.This is my last reply to this thread.And i ask anyone else from CRASH too not reply to this thread too.

DeletedUser

I cant undrestand you walsh ! Youre the most hated person in my whole TW life !

We had already another thread , and do not fill a pnp with LIES !

-10/10
BoOoOOOoOOOoOOOOoOOoOoO !

DeletedUser

Lies, you do amuse me. So because a handful of crash players dont like me I must be the most hated person in tw. Your posts have never ever made much sense. Caglen approached quite a few tribes. AHL posted proof you approached AHL, and I posted proof of UAN and TU. One of those players you approached is now in womble, I think I know what I'm talking about. Why do you think crash gets flamed, you all talk big, then get as much help as you can get.

And why do we have another thread,hmmmmm

And if you want to include any other tribe in stats, feel free, but create new thead.. I thought this is Womble vs Crash thread, or am I confused?

And the three people acting all big and bad on the externals

Side 1:
Players: Trojan T, Aganus, tohidi
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 29/05/2011 13:14:37

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 3
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 48,785
Side 2: 28,619
Difference: 20,166

chart

Glad you guys can talk :icon_wink:

God of War 1994

all those 5 nobles are by me. Plus I only had 3 villas near him then two of which were recently taken so I attacked him from way far in K77 so think that those 5 are just the beginning. beside maybe the claims dont show but the villas I cleared have all been taken from vendetta.

DeletedUser

1. I said MY WHOLE TW LIFE ! I didnt say "youre the most hated player in TW"

2. I wont pass the information of my acc so i will not talk about that stats .

3. Its you dont make sense , it doesnt have sense to put pirana and crash's stat with together i cant undrestand the connection between these 2 tribes in warring with womble + nice Border you have with pirana !

4. Sorry legal , i had to answer this stone !

God of War 1994

plus I didnt knew you had to have alot of ennoblements against WOMBLE to speak here?
No more Posts this thread will simply die without us to fuel it

Last edited:

File Not Found

Watch the unneeded posts GoW...

if its been less than 15 minutes, and nobody else has spoken, just update the previous post...

DeletedUser

plus I didnt knew you had to have alot of ennoblements against WOMBLE to speak here?
No more Posts this thread will simply die without us to fuel it

No, I'm just stating the Mouthiest players are the ones doing very little, that was my point. Go spectators :lol:

Why will the thread die? I will just post stats with Womble vs "crash's friends" periodically. I already showed how much better we did fighting 2 of the top 3 than you guys did. Once both sides gets rid of the front line deadwood, big stalemate will ensue. At least we have other red to keep us growing, nobled many 1.5k barbs lately :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hang on you bitch and have your pmt fit over stats...then stop mailing other tribes asking for help :lol:

I think the biggest problem with these people is that they want to see all of your information in one place, one big picture. So when you answer them in posts of threads that are 48 pages from the first post, it is hard for some of them to see the big picture. Our generation has very bad memory, less sleep. I know that this is asking alot but maybe you should start a document which answers all of Crash's arguements and once you think it is done post it. Include the IGMs too in screenshot as we cannot leave anything in the air. :scout:

Sboh

He is doing a pretty good job -.-

Both piranha and CRASH are bigger, yet neither are winning against woble.. It only seems fitting that two fights they are winning will look better bundled into one :icon_biggrin:

Sboh

I cant undrestand you walsh ! Youre the most hated person in my whole TW life !

We had already another thread , and do not fill a pnp with LIES !

-10/10
BoOoOOOoOOOoOOOOoOOoOoO !

Also how can stats be lies? He is putting up stats from tribal wars themselves, or are you saying tw is lying too?