anyone willing

DeletedUser18879

I'll gladly help if you need it, skype : fear.itself31

DeletedUser

i suppose I could help you a little in game, I'm not terribly experienced but I landed next to you and know what I'm doing

DeletedUser

teach me?

could some one teach me the fundamental,show me guides, andstrategys to become a better player at TW. #thank you!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Feel free to toss me a mail.

Though I actually believe the route to the top with the new quests is to minewhore like a boss.

I'm barely farming, have 11/11+1/6 mines, and am rank 1.

LastApparatus

I'd say to toss a mail my way, as well, but the two above are definitely great choices (perhaps better) if you need any teaching. ^.^

DeletedUser

Feel free to toss me a mail.

Though I actually believe the route to the top with the new quests is to minewhore like a boss.

I'm barely farming, have 11/11+1/6 mines, and am rank 1.

its ironic i was just saying "i should mail alessoninpointwhoring but he might not even take interest in me" lol thanks!

DeletedUser

I'd say to toss a mail my way, as well, but the two above are definitely great choices (perhaps better) if you need any teaching. ^.^

yea krogenth is really teaching me the structure of TW which is making it easier to understand the game!

DeletedUser

p.s on w66 my name is now thomasbraxton im deleting my tmacbrax account!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its ironic i was just saying "i should mail alessoninpointwhoring but he might not even take interest in me" lol thanks!

As a general rule, rank 1 at this stage of a world is usually someone that is bound to drop like a rock in the coming days so assuming that high ranks belong to knowledgeable players at this stage is often a bad idea.

I'm not admitting to being unknowledgeable by any means, so much as just saying that in general mailing rank 1 and following their advice this early can often be a bad idea since people are often high ranks due to area, activity, luck, or just straight-up pointwhoring and as such it's not necessarily the case till after BP drops that the top players occupy the top ranks.