Anyone with advise for English noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, I've been addicted to this game for a week and I think this is gonna ultimately take over my life!

I've got 180 points so far and really going for it. Production is slow and I really want to get things moving a bit more speedily. Any advise?

Also, tribes around me are very very sparse and weak (IMO). I want to get into/start a tribe where I know all players are dedicated and won't let the tribe down. Is is best for me to join a distant high ranked existing tribe or start my own? (baring in mind I do want to be ultimately one of the top dogs)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are new to the game I would recommend joining a tribe led by some more experianced players. With thier advice it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you are furthar away from the rest of the tribe if all others around you are weak as you say.

You need to get your paladin and spears out farming as much as possible and keep upping your resource buildings, but be sure to keep recruiting more troops.

DeletedUser

An easy way go to Settings->Click on Delete Account...Have Happy day!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If you are new to the game I would recommend joining a tribe led by some more experianced players. With thier advice it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you are furthar away from the rest of the tribe if all others around you are weak as you say.

You need to get your paladin and spears out farming as much as possible and keep upping your resource buildings, but be sure to keep recruiting more troops.

Right, I will advertise my village on the "villagers seeking tribe" forum.

I currently have 17 spearfighters and 11 swordsmen. Is this ok to farm with or should I concentrate on increasing?

My hq, iron, timber, clay are all at about level 5 as I am concentrating on protection. Is this wise/unwise?

DeletedUser

Right, I will advertise my village on the "villagers seeking tribe" forum.

I currently have 17 spearfighters and 11 swordsmen. Is this ok to farm with or should I concentrate on increasing?

My hq, iron, timber, clay are all at about level 5 as I am concentrating on protection. Is this wise/unwise?

Dont farm with swords. Make more spears. Make MINES to lvl.10.

DeletedUser

Keep building spears until you have about 50 of them. You can send what you do have out farming (send your paladin too, build a statue and recruit him if you haven't already done so) to bring in the extra resources.

Keep upgrading your mines to level 10/8/8 wood/clay/iron then work towards getting light cavalry (LC). Once you LC you'll probably need to upgrade iron mine more and just keep building them :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Dont farm with swords. Make more spears. Make MINES to lvl.10.

What's the reason for not farming with swords? They have more than double the attacking strength of spears.

MINES to level 10 seems wise but I am nervous about abandoning my defensive process.

DeletedUser

What's the reason for not farming with swords? They have more than double the attacking strength of spears.

MINES to level 10 seems wise but I am nervous about abandoning my defensive process.

You need swords to defend while you are farming!!

DeletedUser

Swords are poor farmers, they are slow and have a bad haul. However, when you only have swords and spears you do have to send them out because spears by themselves would be killed.

Build up your mines and troops at the same time, you need to balance your growth between points and troops.

DeletedUser

Build up your mines and troops at the same time, you need to balance your growth between points and troops.

The ultimate key to successful growth. No rules for this either, depends entirely on your experience, location, activity.

Sam.

DeletedUser

There is no formula for success in TW!!!

([S*P]/V)*(B/P)*T/R = A

where:
S = number of soldiers
P = your points
V = number of villages you control
B = number of bonus villages in your 13x13
T = number of active members in your tribe
R = rank of your tribe
A = how awesome you are :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser34923

Wow

WOW! you made that!?! how much resources for a banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.