~AOW~ declares on J1g$@w and RIM,

DeletedUser62411

I prefer not to post on this forum, but since myself and my friends have been labelled as dishonest, I would like to set the record straight.

I did agree to stop attacks against shavedflame as he has stated. I simply did this as MightyAmp was being bullheaded stating that he was not a jigsaw refugee, and also that K65 was 'their' area and we had no right to noble villages that formerly belonged to jigsaw. Just to make him stop talking to me, I agreed we would leave shavedflame alone, and I even agreed to stop nobling in K65 so he bask in his 'victory' over us.

This agreement was terminated however when several new people to T-GR joined MightyAmp in nobling (and attempting to noble) villages that AOW cleary owned. We simply returned the favor and began nobling villages in what MightyAmp declared as 'our' area.

I am sorry that shavedflame was stuck in the middle, but obviously his new tribe wasn't too concerned with that.

DeletedUser

Some of that was wrong. Some villages in "thier territory" you actully sniped, he had incoming nobles at the time. So, well, either your member didnt say that, or your hiding it.

DeletedUser

I prefer not to post on this forum, but since myself and my friends have been labelled as dishonest, I would like to set the record straight.

I did agree to stop attacks against shavedflame as he has stated. I simply did this as MightyAmp was being bullheaded stating that he was not a jigsaw refugee, and also that K65 was 'their' area and we had no right to noble villages that formerly belonged to jigsaw. Just to make him stop talking to me, I agreed we would leave shavedflame alone, and I even agreed to stop nobling in K65 so he bask in his 'victory' over us.

funny even after you agreed to "stop" nobling in K65 you were the first one to noble a villa in K65 and then send nobles to one of the villas we nobled in there ?

This agreement was terminated however when several new people to T-GR joined MightyAmp in nobling (and attempting to noble) villages that AOW cleary owned. We simply returned the favor and began nobling villages in what MightyAmp declared as 'our' area.

Did you not say above that you agreed that you won't noble K65 villas ? Don't think T-GR nobled any villa outside that area ! I think you should read your message again and see that you are apparently contradicting yourself :)

DeletedUser

funny even after you agreed to "stop" nobling in K65 you were the first one to noble a villa in K65 and then send nobles to one of the villas we nobled in there ?
Funny that after you decided to weasel your way in to steal our targets, you guys are still whining.

Did you not say above that you agreed that you won't noble K65 villas ? Don't think T-GR nobled any villa outside that area ! I think you should read your message again and see that you are apparently contradicting yourself :)

Read the above. ^

DeletedUser

lolz @ stealing. patriot was inactive for over a month, only reason he wasn't nobled earlier was because of our Jigsaw past..which went out of the window as soon as they disbanded. Anyway i don't mind it as cross-nobling is the part of the game. I only replied here as Mande clearly agreed that you guys had agreed to not nobling in K65 but you still did it, cross-nobled our villas and we cross-nobled as well. end of the story. But dunno why did you guys had to take it out on shavedflame (again not going as per earlier agreement). Anyway that's an end of story as well as he has left the tribe.

DeletedUser62411

This is why I try not post on here, it is a waste of time.

It would be helpful if you knew the timeline of things: I nobled those in K65, and THEN agreed to stop. After that, Jay attempted to noble the one village I have in K65. :icon_rolleyes:

You know what, it doesn't really matter. All discussions with T-GR have been pointless and this one is no different.

DeletedUser

lolz @ stealing. patriot was inactive for over a month, only reason he wasn't nobled earlier was because of our Jigsaw past..which went out of the window as soon as they disbanded.
And then you started stealing targets
Anyway i don't mind it as cross-nobling is the part of the game.
As is exterminating.
I only replied here as Mande clearly agreed that you guys had agreed to not nobling in K65 but you still did it, cross-nobled our villas and we cross-nobled as well.
We did before we agreed, to stay out. Then we quit
end of the story.
No it isn't
But dunno why did you guys had to take it out on shavedflame (again not going as per earlier agreement). Anyway that's an end of story as well as he has left the tribe.

We took it out on shavedflame, because we were just living up to the agreement your tribe made. Talk to them, we don't need to explain their actions.

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It would be helpful if you knew the timeline of things: I nobled those in K65, and THEN agreed to stop. After that, Jay attempted to noble the one village I have in K65. :icon_rolleyes:

I believe you sniped a village Konarkg nobled from ex-Jigsaw, sending nobles clearly after he had taken the villages before I ever attacked you.

DeletedUser

o just declare war on each other an get it over and done with

DeletedUser

I believe you sniped a village Konarkg nobled from ex-Jigsaw, sending nobles clearly after he had taken the villages before I ever attacked you.
Thats what i put, but they simply just ignored me, so maybe i was right :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

How and why would you snipe your own nobles coming into a village?
Think before you post. Look up sniping.

Second, if he took it from J1g$@w then it's for us. Not for you.

DeletedUser

This whole thread has turned into a blame game and it's really getting pathetic.

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
In case you hadn't noticed...this tribe disbanded and it's tribeless members were then and there declared free for all, unofficially. We were going to targets Jigsaw anyway without a public declaration...just because we didn't splash it all over the forums doesn't mean anything.

DeletedUser

In case you hadn't noticed...this tribe disbanded and it's tribeless members were then and there declared free for all, unofficially. We were going to targets Jigsaw anyway without a public declaration...just because we didn't splash it all over the forums doesn't mean anything.

I can prove it.

Although this thread is still pathetic.

DeletedUser

And yet you still continue to post? I wanted this thread closed after the tribes disbanded, but of course T-GR was happy to upset everything by inviting refugees into their tribe and then having the audacity to denigrate the conduct of others.

However, what's done is done, things are a little clearer now, I ask that players please handle this through the in game mail system rather than across this board and I implore someone to close this thread, these wars are long over and the ensuing diplomacy should not be dealt with in this area.

Zarin

DeletedUser

Alright, at this rate i believe we should just declare war. On you. Too bad you to far away to bother. :icon_evil:

what have i ever done against AOW. i only ever picked a war with tgr and that wanst even my fault.:icon_sad:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
but of course T-GR was happy to upset everything by inviting refugees into their tribe

My last post in this thread promise *angel face*

Inviting refugees...invited ONE player....just before your declaration I believe

EDIT: at least we didn't recruit YOUR player....

Last edited: