~AOW~ declares on J1g$@w and RIM,

DeletedUser

can AOW declare war on tgr or am i getting a bit to hopeful.

DeletedUser

why we at war at AOW ?? .. hmm ?? .. some of our members left us .. even our duke .. hmm .. now we are falling >.< .. and now war at AOW .. haha .. its definitely BAD ^_^

DeletedUser62411

It is not so much that we are war with RIM, it is more trying to follow this game's sometimes awkward rules of conduct.

Apparently someone thought it was fun to declare a war against RIM, and then leave the tribe. No names mentioned (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=132954). Since that declaration was made, but nothing appeared to be happening, it would not have been proper (or so I'm told) for ~AOW~ to declare against only one tribe in an existing war.

DeletedUser

It is not so much that we are war with RIM, it is more trying to follow this game's sometimes awkward rules of conduct.

Apparently someone thought it was fun to declare a war against RIM, and then leave the tribe. No names mentioned (http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=132954). Since that declaration was made, but nothing appeared to be happening, it would not have been proper (or so I'm told) for ~AOW~ to declare against only one tribe in an existing war.

Yea because it has nothing to do with all the leaders of J1g$@w either being inactive or leaving the tribe, right.

DeletedUser

Um I don't think so we are just removing you guys from our area.

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
All your village that appear red on our map:lol:

P.S Don't ask us where we will attack you...just defend :icon_rolleyes:

@ Stampcoin just pointing out that defeating the Jigsaw remaining wasn't tough....wasn't meant to mean anything really

DeletedUser

can AOW declare war on AA? please, someone just declare war on them already :lol:

DeletedUser

Whether this can really be construed as a war, is the subjection of the reader, one might simply describe it as a cleansing operation or even violent catalysis; we merely hope that this will be more interesting than our last war.

A good way to have a more interesting war would be to declare on someone who isn't a fraction of your size and completely defenseless :pPPP. I think jigsaw may have disbanded already, I don't see them lol. Also who was your last war with? I haven't been watching forums all that much :(