~AP~ Propaganda

DeletedUser

Every 10 worlds would be pretty understandable...every 30?...a bit...well...what I'm trying to say here is that it's probably better to quit the world once you've defeated all the challenges there, and to re-test yourself on a new world, and keep refining that until you've got all your skills nailed down...

DeletedUser

Every 10 worlds would be pretty understandable...every 30?...a bit...well...what I'm trying to say here is that it's probably better to quit the world once you've defeated all the challenges there, and to re-test yourself on a new world, and keep refining that until you've got all your skills nailed down...

hunny bunny can we focus on the fact that ~AP~ is introducing ourselves <3?

DeletedUser

He posted his location a while back and was being outgrown by two people in his 15x15. He claimed it was because he was troopwhoring. I'm sorry, but that's not a valid excuse. Any player worth their salt can run all the queues concurrently and not lag behind massively in one department or the other.

My original account was larger than therin's and closer to the rim than his is even though it was fighting a war against a dozen members of DVADER.

Just wanted to point out that when I saw your army, I snicked at its size, compared to mine. :)

No, mine was not bigger, but my point:troop ratio was so much better then yours.

westshire

Just wanted to point out that when I saw your army, I snicked at its size, compared to mine. :)

No, mine was not bigger, but my point:troop ratio was so much better then yours.

If he doesn't have a full nuke by now, i'm a bit disapointed.

DeletedUser

On his Asher Roth account, he had 2500 axe and 1500 lc and 150 rams at... 4kish points. I'm 2900 points and have 2200 axe and 1300 lc and 130 rams.

DeletedUser

When i was 2900 points i had 3000 axe 1500 lc 150 rams so your not that bad :p

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When i was 2900 points i had 3000 axe 1500 lc 150 rams so your not that bad :p

Considering this is his first world, that is exceptional.

He posted his location a while back and was being outgrown by two people in his 15x15. He claimed it was because he was troopwhoring. I'm sorry, but that's not a valid excuse. Any player worth their salt can run all the queues concurrently and not lag behind massively in one department or the other.

My original account was larger than therin's and closer to the rim than his is even though it was fighting a war against a dozen members of DVADER.

One of those in my 15x15 I have since nobled. Check next time. The other, is somewhat indisposed. And yes, that was all the troops he had left in numbers greater than 100 or so from my other attacks. I'm not letting him get anything substantial together. So please, point out who is outgrowing me in my 15x15?

Please do not attempt to judge me when you clearly do not know me in the slightest as you only make yourself look short-sighted. I'm quite willing to advertise I suck at the start of a game, I'm more of a late game player.

Edit: Thanks to Ender and Adwo for the support :lol: I have two fans it seems!

Last edited:

Braddevil

</3 for all non related ~AP~ facts. Thank you for clogging up my pretty topic.
If this dumb PnP keeps going one, the topic will be closed. So once again, keep it ~AP~ related, or take it in private mail.

--Bradd

Braddevil

You wanna know the funny thing?
I have no clue either... LOL! :O

DeletedUser

I am Didoc, and I Approve that Braddevil is me! :O

--Bradd

P.S.: Finally figured out my old password! Jumps off Joy!

Nauzhror

On his Asher Roth account, he had 2500 axe and 1500 lc and 150 rams at... 4kish points. I'm 2900 points and have 2200 axe and 1300 lc and 130 rams.

Again. Look at Asher's OD, then look at yours.

Snectarc:
ODA: 10.930
ODD: 412

Asher Roth:
ODA: 39.637
ODD: 2.495 (Defending with axes while asleep for the win!)

Don't brag about having more troops than someone else after they clear a few dozen players in a war their tribe is engaged in. It makes you look like an idiot.

Current populationBuildings (includes the building queue) 3107
Troops 20875
Troops in production 18
All 24000

Nope, not full yet :( (It was a few hurs ago, nobled then and rebuilding still.)

Last edited: