~Apoc~

DeletedUser

I believe this thread is about ~APOC~, not STACHE anyway.

I'm curious as to how many tribes are going to spawn out of the late RIM family. So far I know of ~APOC~, ~J~ and ~ARM~. Anyone know of any others? I'm also curious as to the makings of this new "bloc".

ARM has no relation to ~Apoc~ and the tag has been changed to support this.

The reasons this tribe was formed is that we don't agree with the merge and the leadership of ~apoc~

Cavalier07
ARM leader

raprockmusic2

ARM has no relation to ~Apoc~ and the tag has been changed to support this.

The reasons this tribe was formed is that we don't agree with the merge and the leadership of ~apoc~

Cavalier07
ARM leader

Ready for my axes?

DeletedUser16026

are you going to attack us as your buddy shevar asked. Tell him to look at his incoming list before he does

Of course they are.
They worship the ground Shevar walks on and does everything he says.
Even though he doesn't deserve it.

mattcurr

Cav. I think you'll find my timing more impressive this time around:icon_wink:

No hard feelings you know me I just can resist attacking little red dots that appear on my map.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Cav. I think you'll find my timing more impressive this time around:icon_wink:

No hard feelings you know me I just can resist attacking little red dots that appear on my map.:icon_wink:

Yeah thanks for the msn convo it means I will have to focus on you now not just ~apoc~

mattcurr

they weren't true members if they left you

Read your dukes profile unless he has changed it:icon_wink:

Or TWL's, your former duke, message to Evo posted in his profile when they were FwoF N .:icon_wink:

Maxpepper16

see the prob is half of you're tribe has strong tie to me and graniti did you kno that?

raprockmusic2

see the prob is half of you're tribe has strong tie to me and graniti did you kno that?

you can have them, i needed someone to come along and take the unloyal's anyway, it makes more space and at least we get their villages in the end ;)

And you realize the other half of the members have been begging me to let them attack him right? Now i cant say no ;)