Appropriate Topics

DeletedUser

OK,

More and more this forum seems to have become a venting ground for turko/kurdish polotics. This is a TribalWars forum, for telling lies about how easily you nobled your enemies villages in a tribal war or provoking a fight out of your neighbouring tribes. It is not for talking about real world wars or conflicts in any way. I am sure there are hundreds of forums for talking about these real world conflicts elsewhere, I suggest you join them if that is what you want to talk about.

Any post from this point on that contains references to real world current wars will be deleted and the poster given an infraction. And just because the tribe you want to figth has turkish players or a turkish theme does not make any of this on topic as that would imply a racist intention which would eaually be deserving the delete button.

This is a game, leave your real world sh1t at the login screen.

Stu
World 5 Moderator

DeletedUser

As you have no doubt noticed over the last few weeks theis forum has not been moderated to a good standard and threads I was unaware of had gotten out of hand before Jirki kindly stepped in and moderated them.

Hopefully you will soon get a new moderator who can give this forum more time then I am able to, and the quality of moderating will improve. However as an aside, if you see a post you are not happy with I encourage you all to use the post reporting system. IN the bottom of the left hand side of the post there is a red warning triangle with an "!" inside of it. If you click on this on a post you are not happy with it raises a report and mails the moderator. So even if they do not have time to get to the forum and read all the new posts they will become aware intantly of this issue. Please use this in the future.

Stu