Archaix Maps Inc.

DeletedUser

Hello there world 44.

A couple weeks ago, I started posting some maps in our world's map thread. They were met with (generally) positive comments, and I have tried to take all of the criticisms in stride to improve my map-making.

More recently, however, I received requests via PM to make maps for specific tribes (just to help the leaders/diplomats/whoever wanted the map).

Since I am sensing there may be quite a few of you who are either in need of a map for strategic purposes, or just want a nice-looking map of your tribes, I will be offering a map-making service. This will be entirely free of charge, though I will accept PP for my maps if you are very satisfied. In other words, payment for the maps is optional. :icon_biggrin:

So, if you would like a map, please do the following:
1. Send me a PM on the forums with the following information:
a) Tribes to be highlighted.
b) Specific players to be highlighted.
c) Preferred colours, if any.
2. Post here that you have PM'ed me. This way I will have 2 reference points to remind myself of who has requested a map. I check the forums more often than my PMs.

*Please note that I will never distribute your map, or the information it contains, to any third party. However, I am no longer liable for the distribution of your map should you post it on the public forums or on a forum within your tribe.

And of course, the service will be first-come, first-served. Keep in mind that if orders pile up, your map may take a while to even get started on.

You can see some of my maps here and here.

DeletedUser

No more spamming my thread! I keep thinking I have orders to fill. On a sidenote, I am still doing these. And yes, I have been receiving orders. The nature of the mapmaking means that people won't post in this thread often, except to (attempt to) flame, and possibly to say thank you. Though PMs usually work just as well :)

DeletedUser

dont forget to do my map =)

and i have a further request =), ill pm you with it

DeletedUser

I haven't forgotten, I'm actually just touching it up now. I could have sent it to you last night, but I didn't like it much. It'll be ready quite soon.