Archer World Builds

DeletedUser

i dont build archers or mounted archers.

Are you insane? Archers and mounted archers are incredibly useful and powerful units. If you don't build MA, you'll get burned by archers. And if you don't use archers, you'll get burned by MA.

DeletedUser

Are you insane? Archers and mounted archers are incredibly useful and powerful units. If you don't build MA, you'll get burned by archers. And if you don't use archers, you'll get burned by MA.

The first part is right MA are the only cost effective way to kill archers but if you dont build archers you wont get burned my MA because MA are basically just to kill archers. :)

DeletedUser

i use
4000 spears
6000 archers
200 scouts
1200 hc
100 cats
its a good fast build ... most people dont like giving their builds but imo its how you use the d you have that makes the player and besides no nuke will ever hit my d unless it has a noble in it ;)

DeletedUser

The first part is right MA are the only cost effective way to kill archers but if you dont build archers you wont get burned my MA because MA are basically just to kill archers. :)

Or the fact that they also hold better defensive numbers too all around for just a smaller difference of offense compared to LC? Play around with the simulator. It's worth having MA in your villages regardless if you're attacking villages w/ or w/o archers.

Also, everyone should build archers. It's just stupid not to.

DeletedUser

Or the fact that they also hold better defensive numbers too all around for just a smaller difference of offense compared to LC? Play around with the simulator. It's worth having MA in your villages regardless if you're attacking villages w/ or w/o archers.

Also, everyone should build archers. It's just stupid not to.

Yeah I just love posts like this...You should do what I say or your just being stupid....uh huh

My full defensive villages build in 16 days, and how long did you say those archers take to build? Duh...

Its never just about the numbers mate, you better figure on how long your builds take as well. Otherwise its just....uninformed

Ah but then again you were pointing out the defensive strength of an offensive unit...so good luck with using MA for defense too

Oh just remembered, if your interested you can also snipe with Scouts, works like a charm if you have enough....Just goes to show theres more than one way to skin a cat

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98879

What?!!? This world has archers active?....

Don't matter what your defensive build is... all that matters is if you have enough defense to kill the attacking troops... as you don't know what the attacking force is till it lands.. any discussion is just blowing hot air...

DeletedUser67772

i think every nuke on an archer world should have atleast 200 MA's in the nuke unless it it a nuke specific for players without archers.

just like i find it better sometimes on archer worlds to still keep villages with the base 10ksp/sw for defense for if you go against a player using massive MA's. plus if you combine it with archers from another village it makes it really hard to clear. build a ton of archers. let them scout and see the archers. then replace them with swords from a near by village. Throws people off.

DeletedUser

Yeah I just love posts like this...You should do what I say or your just being stupid....uh huh

My full defensive villages build in 16 days, and how long did you say those archers take to build? Duh...

Its never just about the numbers mate, you better figure on how long your builds take as well. Otherwise its just....uninformed

Ah but then again you were pointing out the defensive strength of an offensive unit...so good luck with using MA for defense too

Oh just remembered, if your interested you can also snipe with Scouts, works like a charm if you have enough....Just goes to show theres more than one way to skin a cat

Yeah, and if you heavily recruit archers, it will go through a nuke without any MA like it was Swiss cheese. As for defensive stats on offensive units, it is highly underrated. I don't suggest to do it normally--it's better to backtime if possible--but if you get caught by surprise, your enemies may suffer the consequences. I mean, catapults are offensive units too and I see tons of people using them for defense (despite how expensive they are).

But seriously, archers murder a nuke without MA. I don't care how long they take to build, if you've got the time to build them, it vastly outweighs all the other defensive troops since so many people don't even bother building MA.

DeletedUser

i use
4000 spears
6000 archers
200 scouts
1200 hc
100 cats
its a good fast build ... most people dont like giving their builds but imo its how you use the d you have that makes the player and besides no nuke will ever hit my d unless it has a noble in it ;)

It's incredibly slow build for sure 427hrs of rax time

4ksp 4kar 2khc has 324hrs rax time

6ksp 2kar 2k hc has 280hrs rax time which is almost the same as the 2k hc

DeletedUser

It's clear since my time off from the game that there has been a bigger focus on LC in nukes than when I was playing from 06-09. Therefore, the spears may pay off. But I distinctly remember forcing myself not to overload on spears because of the standard nuke I would run into would be very ineffectual against the number of axes.

DeletedUser98728

i like archer + spear vills or spear/hc vills with a pally

DeletedUser

Best build i use for Quick DEF

6k Spear
1k sword
1k archer
1.5k HC
500 Cats
+ Bonfire(optional) Will Decimate your enemys forces with that much cats.

Will hold off a full nuke forsure and if your lucky and your in the right position(morale wise, Church, etc) you could even withstand 2 nukes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice bit of propaganda there RamPag3, getting the noobs to waste space building MAs & Archers. The fact of the matter is the only true units that are worthy as defending units are catapults. End of story. 24/7 pump out some of them catapults. What do you do with the rest of the resources you ask? Pump out some nobles to get more villas to pump out some more of them catapults. Then you join a bonfire tribe and celebrate your epic leetness.

This is how to play the game. Anyone who disagrees is a fool...a foool!!!