Are all of the top 10 cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Title explains itself.

I find it hard to see how on a no hauls world some people could be so far ahead without using either multiple accounts or friends to push 2.0 ratio trades through the market. When I know people who haven't missed a minute in queuing their resources on time who are nowhere near that far ahead. :icon_rolleyes:

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Title explains itself.

I find it hard to see how on a no hauls world some people could be so far ahead without using either multiple accounts or friends to push 2.0 ratio trades through the market. When I know people who haven't missed a minute in queuing their resources on time who are nowhere near that far ahead. :icon_rolleyes:

Thoughts?

A little birdie told me someone in the top 10 already has been banned.

Beyond that, some players could be focusing buildings at this point, which would explain the increased points when others are waiting 3-7 hours for the next mine level.

DeletedUser

I guess you could report anyone you want and see what the response is

the russians

A little birdie told me someone in the top 10 already has been banned.

Beyond that, some players could be focusing buildings at this point, which would explain the increased points when others are waiting 3-7 hours for the next mine level.

yeah a birdie told me too.. why was he banned anyway??

Frozen Flaim

Short answer? No. I could hit the top in a few hours easily if i queued a few HQ/smithy/barracks/workshop levels etc. I would suggest that most of the top 10 currently have 20 HQ, which is why they're there, and i would also expect others that have been focusing on pits to catch them pretty quickly when they start HQ rushing themselves.

However, i agree there are a few accounts that look pretty suspect, especially those that reached the level 2 market award (100 trades) within the first day or two. However, we musn't forget that some players have the 20% wood buff, so it's possible that's skewed the top 10 slightly and given a few people faster growth.

In a few days when the majority of players have hit 20 HQ, i think we'll be able to accurately seperate the cheats from the guys with the 20% buff that've gotten there by legit market trades, and from those good players that've just gotten there by skill and high activity. Skill always wins out in the end though, but those players just might take a little longer to hit the top ranks whilst we wait for the remaining cheaters to get caught :)

DeletedUser95593

^

Or crazy people that rage quit and rush cats.

DeletedUser

and i would also expect others that have been focusing on pits to catch them pretty quickly when they start HQ rushing themselves

I have to disagree. The pits are why the top players are there, not the HQ. Just a few have level 20 HQ an they have just as good pits as anyone in the world.

Frozen Flaim

My point is, there are players outside of the top 10 with higher pits than those already there. They just have lower HQ's so they don't appear on the first page.

DeletedUser

The thing is you can't magic resources out of nowhere for these other buildings, from my calculations most people in the top 10 have high mines at 27 already as well as a shit ton of other buildings which shouldn't be possible. Ask anyone that's been building only mines from the start who are only just reaching 27 mines today.

DeletedUser

As I said, feel free to report anyone you feel is cheating. Only way theyll get caught.

DeletedUser

well you must consider the fact the you have to know what resources you need and make a necessary offer in the market, it is called maximizing your resources..

DeletedUser

The forum rules state that it's not allowed to discuss bans or ingame cheating.

That said, I do allow mentions of bans in passing, as long as you don't detail the reasons for them. Speculation, on the other hand, is something I do not allow. Therefore, this thread is being locked.

If you believe someone is breaking the rules, report them; do not complain here.

Status
Not open for further replies.