Are they really Warlordz?

DeletedUser

As some of you may of picked up on, for a couple of weeks FORK had abit of a skirmish (well from our point of view) with a tribe named *K*, who resided in K44. Officialy named "Kraken".

kraken.jpg

However, with the awesome 3 part fake trains they were sending, along with the 5 second real trains, they seemed to fight more like this..

d45b7e6a-b11b-4844-a22e-17bec7b64d7c.gif

So it is not surprising that within max 3 weeks, this band of players who could not meet the requirements to be accepted into FORK, and probably also Gbears, disbanded. In what many thought, was their last attempt to getting something out of this world.
However, the minute we found out about *K* disbanding, we noticed something. W@rLDz, the so-called "elite" from the remnants of the once rank one tribe, Gbears had began recruiting these refugees.
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=10789

Was this in an attempt to forge a front line with us? Or to gain more points to challenge our rankl? Either way, we took this as an aggressive action. And we don't tolerate people who mistreat FORK'ers.

Then just to highlight the extremely high recruiting standards WarLordz appear to have, they also like to recruit 15K players. (15K at time of the recruitment.)
http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&id=9032935

So at this point, FORK officially declare on W@rldz.

And just to discard any claims were using Manic to soften WarLordz up first, think again.
Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: W@rLDz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 131,271
Side 2: 23,227
Difference: 108,044

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:
Tribes: W@rLDz

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87,630
Side 2: 0
Difference: 87,630

chart

With all these players deleting from WarLordz, will this really be a challenge? Or will their fate lay the same as *K*'s?
Game on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

My stats be cool :)

Roll out the tanks! erm, horsies......

DeletedUser

Yhes thats coorrect, lets declare war, when they are into a bad situation ! Yees yupi lets take advantage of them :/

DeletedUser

Lol i expected two war front, but FORK declaring after we being in this situation, just show some kind of the great they are... well lets rock & roll

DeletedUser

Lol @ people whinging about already being in a war.

"What??? Our enemies are exploiting our weaknesses and attacking at a time when we aren't at 100% strength? OUTRAGEOUS!!!"

Yeah, your enemies attack when you can do the least damage back to them. Whodathunkit?

DeletedUser

firstly, i think it was Warlords that brought allys and friends into the mixed, i had incomings from Answer aswell as Warlords.

i have the skype chat to prove the talks between dukes, aswell as myself confirming with a FORK member a counter OP agaisnt UW last night before he posted this morning he quit. personally we just leveled the playing field or as the old saying go, we have friends to 'ours are just alittle bit biggier' :)

not to mention the fact you mass recruited *K* a tribe FORK was currently fighting, so its fair to say you had it coming.

HorseSoldier

Yhes thats coorrect, lets declare war, when they are into a bad situation ! Yees yupi lets take advantage of them :/

What did you expect when you recruited their refugees? :/ That's probably the worst thing you could have done; anger another big tribe on the backline from your current war...

DeletedUser

Lol @ people whinging about already being in a war.

"What??? Our enemies are exploiting our weaknesses and attacking at a time when we aren't at 100% strength? OUTRAGEOUS!!!"

Yeah, your enemies attack when you can do the least damage back to them. Whodathunkit?

I know right...

+1

DeletedUser

Nice little propaganda post :D
Looks like it wont be much of a fight, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser

8 of them jumped ship so far i swear this world is so noobish you say your going to war someone and so many leave right from the start

DeletedUser

Why have a name like Warlordz if your not going to fight

We have Fork's and we fork em

DeletedUser

A noob with 2 forum accounts 'I Less Than 3 You' and 'mafia man'

DeletedUser

From the profile of W@rlDz:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANYTHING

V.E.T.E.R.A.N

In Training Recruiter
Nuke On Fire

Contact V.e.t.e.r.a.n for membership inquiries.

Membership CLOSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please update your profile so I know who to blame for the stupid recruitment happening over there...