Are we winning?

DeletedUser

Because we all need
something decent to read

Well I have seen multiple threads discussing how the forums are dying due to all of the flamers, so I will do my best to give something too sexy to flame.

Lets start with saying that this war has been going on for five days.

~SoMD~ is allied with God, and God has a nap with TMH (or so they say).

Next, I would like to show you the continent rankings, as well as the war archive.

The rankings:
[spoil]
continentrankings.png
[/spoil]

If you would be so kind as to look at our ranking, and then at God and SoMD's ranking, you will see that they each have at least 33 more players than we do.

Our record before the war:
[spoil]
warswon.png
[/spoil]

Hopefully you are still interested, even though there is a major lack of lolcat pictures :icon_redface:

Although many of you already know, I will go ahead and tell you that ~SoMD~ and God are the two tribes who are attempting to get rid of the threat before it gets worse.

Now here is the war map:
[spoil]
warmap-1.jpg
[/spoil]

As you can see, SoMD got some help in this war.
Where is our help you ask?

[spoil]
diplo.png
[/spoil]
We don't have any.

Without wasting any more of your time, I will simply give you the statistics so you can decide if we are winning or not, because their leader thinks otherwise.
[spoil]
stast.png
[/spoil]

ODA Comparison:
ODA.png

Due to the leader refusing to disband, even though he has little to no members still growing, the war has not ended.

But for those thinking we are a tribe easily defeated, keep Dreaming.

Thank you for your time.
Please read my past PnP, if you would like a bit of entertainment.

-Sly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love it when people waste troops this early in the game.

Please, waste more so I can noble you when you are weak. ;)

DeletedUser

Defender Units: 2500sp 4000sw 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Your troop count if you think I cannot clear you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, not good wasting troops but the effort gone in-to this thread is obvious, came in with facts effort and time.

Don't flame as it's something important to the Tribes involved, are you even close to them for your 'waste more so I can noble you when you are weak' pitch?

If not, is your comment there even relevant or just more PNP flames?

I say good effort on the thread, GL as you seem to be doing well in your area.

[spoil]Ignore the flamers[/spoil]

DeletedUser

But it does slow you down if you're not using them right.

I farm plenty with my LC, I cleared their members with axes,rams,cats and carols morning star. (didnt even have losses really),

So I send about 40-50 farm runs with 30 LC in each, and can still clear my targets.
A majority of my members clear people and get 5-10k ea res hauls.

DeletedUser

Great work Dream!! Your going up against two tribes, both largely out number you and you are still teaching them a lesson. Keep up the great work!! :axemen:

DeletedUser

good work

~not really interesting PnP But good effort!
keep it up!

Tillyboy

I farm plenty with my LC, I cleared their members with axes,rams,cats and carols morning star. (didnt even have losses really),

So I send about 40-50 farm runs with 30 LC in each, and can still clear my targets.
A majority of my members clear people and get 5-10k ea res hauls.

30 Lc in each run? That isn't smart. 6 lc/ 2scout mass farming runs are the future!

DeletedUser

wolf, not the best PnP, but its better then the others have been +1

DeletedUser

Brandon is the duke for SoMD. people annoy me.

Brandon R H said:
We have not disband cause were gonna run your tribe through! And the thing is you all know this! And you all dont want to fight in this war you just are waiting it out, you want to drag this out as long as you all can. I heard this from a mate in your tribe. Just so you know. Uve got a spy bub

NightTimeFright said:
:p go for it

Brandon R H said:
Well mate I was only warning you. And here a hint the spy is not in your council

NightTimefright said:
we dont have a council

Brandon R H said:
Yes you do!

NightTimeFright said:
Well thats pooped up cuz im the leader and no one told me about a council :(

Last edited by a moderator:

in active

Interesting read, however why I'm not on that continent map is beyond me austin!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Because we all need

something decent to read

Well I have seen multiple threads discussing how the forums are dying due to all of the flamers, so I will do my best to give something too sexy to flame.

Lets start with saying that this war has been going on for five days.

~SoMD~ is allied with God, and God has a nap with TMH (or so they say).

Next, I would like to show you the continent rankings, as well as the war archive.

The rankings:
continentrankings.png

If you would be so kind as to look at our ranking, and then at God and SoMD's ranking, you will see that they each have at least 33 more players than we do.

Our record before the war:
warswon.png

Hopefully you are still interested, even though there is a major lack of lolcat pictures :icon_redface:

Although many of you already know, I will go ahead and tell you that ~SoMD~ and God are the two tribes who are attempting to get rid of the threat before it gets worse.

Now here is the war map:
warmap-1.jpg

As you can see, SoMD got some help in this war.
Where is our help you ask?
diplo.png

We don't have any.

Without wasting any more of your time, I will simply give you the statistics so you can decide if we are winning or not, because their leader thinks otherwise.
stast.png

ODA Comparison:
ODA.png

Due to the leader refusing to disband, even though he has little to no members still growing, the war has not ended.

But for those thinking we are a tribe easily defeated, keep Dreaming.

Thank you for your time.
Please read my past PnP, if you would like a bit of entertainment.

-Sly.
[/spoil]

learn to use spoilers ;p

DeletedUser

[/spoil]

learn to use spoilers ;p

If you keep flaming him saying it wasn't very good and criticising almost everything in it, do you really think people are going to continue to post interesting topics.

On topic; I enjoyed this, it deflected away from all the other absolutely terrible threads in this forum. Keep up the good work!!

DeletedUser

POSSILBY THE MOST EPIC THREAD THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN.
^now that appropriate props have been given id like to say best of luck in continueing this. looks like a gangbang on the map though.