Are you in K57 and are articulate?

DeletedUser

Dear Articulate Person,

Are you articulate? Are you proud to be able to type in English without looking like a downright noob? Do you deplore the noobs who cnat splelez or talkk in nroaml engsplish? Are you lonely, lost in the multitude of incomprehensible mails, and wish for respite from the bane of computer-speak? Look no further.

At WORD, we understand that there is an inherent desire for players to succeed. To rise above the hubjub of incompetence and become a great player. In order to be a great player, you need to be articulate, cool, snazzy, and sexy. Wow, that's so much like WORD, isn't it?!?

We, the intellectual aristocrats of WORD, have deemed you "intelligent, clever and funny", and we are interested in YOU. Yes, YOU. You, staring at your computer screen.

Join WORD now, be articulate. Contact Dan1000best, the sexy penguin.

WORDSmith

P.S. Adellion is a TribalHugger. Please stay away from him like the plague.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I laughed at this one;

Part of WORD Description said:
In order to be eligible to join, you must answer the following skill-testing question:

Translate the following sentence into Proper English:
> > is i can invte to trib plz?

I swear, if people can't answer that, it will be hilarious!

Also if you could, post FAILED attempts to join because I need a good laugh.

I could possibly, MAYBE, want to join. I'll think on it.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I laughed at this one;

I swear, if people can't answer that, it will be hilarious!

Also if you could, post FAILED attempts to join because I need a good laugh.

I could possibly, MAYBE, want to join. I'll think on it.

Ahh! An articulate person! You are a rare find! :icon_eek: Please feel free to make inquiries into our articulate tribe. :icon_eek: Your IG name, if you please?

DeletedUser

Are you articulate? said:
Adellion on 19.12. at 17:02
Dear Articulate Person,

Are you articulate? Are you proud to be able to type in English without looking like a downright noob? Do you deplore the noobs who cnat splelez or talkk in nroaml engsplish? Are you lonely, lost in the multitude of incomprehensible mails, and wish for respite from the bane of computer-speak? Look no further.

At [ally]WORD[/ally], we understand that there is an inherent desire for players to succeed. To rise above the hubjub of incompetence and become a great player. In order to be a great player, you need to be articulate, cool, snazzy, and sexy. Wow, that's so much like [ally]WORD[/ally], isn't it?!?

We, the intellectual aristocrats of [ally]WORD[/ally], have deemed you "intelligent, clever and funny", and we are interested in YOU. Yes, YOU. You, staring at your computer screen.

Join [ally]WORD[/ally] now, be articulate. Contact [player]Dan1000best[/player], the sexy penguin.

[ally]WORD[/ally]Smith

P.S. [player]Adellion[/player] is a TribalHugger.

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:05
were you fron ???

Adellion on 19.12. at 17:06
Alas, you are not articulate. ;(

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:08
no,I articulate

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:09
eu kero entrar pra tua tribo !!!

Adellion on 19.12. at 17:09
No comprendo. :D

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:10
aplas espanhol ?

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:10
'' ablas espanho ?

Adellion on 19.12. at 17:11
No sorry, I do not speak Spanish.

Only English, I'm afraid. ;(

winy winy on 19.12. at 17:13
i not speak inglish

Voila.

DeletedUser

Note from the pogrom on n00bs:

...Does anyone else see an intelligence fail?...
He was speaking to you in perfectly sensible (if gramatically incorrect) "inglish", as he so quaintly calls it, and yet claims not to be able to speak the language that the rules themselves are written in.
Can someone help me understand?

DeletedUser

Also, (sorry if this is spam!)...
That isn't articulate Spanish, either.
Oh dear, oh dear...

DeletedUser57917

I do so find the use of the English Language, and the use of grammer in general, ludicrous at time.

I would like to put the blame on one country fair and square, but alas I cannot. The blame must therefore lay at the feet of the parents, for neglecting their children's education and "ALLOWING" the Chav culture to multiply at an exponential rate!!

Greetings to thee, WORD.

We are the Shadow Hunters. Our mission is, much like your own, to gather articulate English speakers together within K66 (and neighbouring continents). We prefer our members to be of the Adult playing variety. Not that we dislike children, we just choose not to have to put up with them lol :)

*I shall be in contact with one of your leaders in the near future.*

Blessings.

DeletedUser

Sir,
I wish to point out that children can use grammar correctly as well. In fact, children can be a force for good in the ever-changing world of language and grammar. If there was a child who spoke correctly, they could correct their friends, could they not? Once they have been corrected, their friends can correct others. And so on, and so forth.
A Wordsmith himself is a child, and yet he is a valued and *respected* member of the Wordsmith Community!

DeletedUser

I do so find the use of the English Language, and the use of grammer in general, ludicrous at time.

I would like to put the blame on one country fair and square, but alas I cannot. The blame must therefore lay at the feet of the parents, for neglecting their children's education and "ALLOWING" the Chav culture to multiply at an exponential rate!!

Greetings to thee, WORD.

We are the Shadow Hunters. Our mission is, much like your own, to gather articulate English speakers together within K66 (and neighbouring continents). We prefer our members to be of the Adult playing variety. Not that we dislike children, we just choose not to have to put up with them lol :)

*I shall be in contact with one of your leaders in the near future.*

Blessings.

Please look to our profile for any further queries regarding recruitment wishes etc.

DeletedUser

It is not Spanish, as has been said, it is, however, a barely literate attempt at imitating Portuguese, while thinking it is Spanish...Odd enough.

DeletedUser

Greetings said:
Melm. on 20.12. at 23:15
Dear Articulate Person,

At [ally]WORD[/ally], we understand that there is an inherent desire for players to succeed. To rise above the hubjub of incompetence and become a great player. In order to be a great player, you need to be articulate, cool, snazzy, and sexy. Wow, that's so much like [ally]WORD[/ally], isn't it?!?

We, the intellectual aristocrats of [ally]WORD[/ally], have deemed you "intelligent, clever and funny", and we are interested in YOU. Yes, YOU. You, staring at your computer screen.

Join [ally]WORD[/ally] now, be articulate. Contact [player]Dan1000best[/player], the sexy penguin.

[ally]WORD[/ally]Smith

whitie7 on 21.12. at 02:28
With that email you sent me is great for the wel spoken English i will join

Melm. on 21.12. at 02:38
Hmm, I'm not so sure that you meet our strict requirements we're going to have to give you a few skill testing questions.

whitie7 on 21.12. at 03:03
ok let me put it this way i will grow twice as fast of any of very your players and have 4x the amouth of troops i play very offencive and love wars so please allow the questions

I am shane and 18

Melm. on 21.12. at 03:09
First question did you carefully read the entire letter?

whitie7 on 21.12. at 03:45
no

Melm. on 21.12. at 03:46
Are you going to read it now?

whitie7 on 21.12. at 03:47
no

Melm. on 21.12. at 03:48
How can you expect to get into the tribe if you aren't going to bother to even read the letter? What if it contained instructions on how to get invited?

whitie7 on 21.12. at 03:49
i dont know

whitie7 on 21.12. at 03:56
hmm the members are placed quite good am interested in a invite from you sir please dont make me run around chasing invites very demoralizing if thats correctly spelt

Melm. on 21.12. at 03:58
Perhaps you should read the letter and you would know what to do to get an invite.

whitie7 on 21.12. at 04:00
i know who to get one but am not lap dog and will not go run and get the stick.....

may i ask you a question ?

Melm. on 21.12. at 04:07
Of course.

whitie7 on 21.12. at 04:08
can you go get the stick ?

Melm. on 21.12. at 04:09
But I already have a stick it is you who wants one it would make no sense for me to have two sticks since I can only use one.

whitie7 on 21.12. at 04:11
buti have plently of sticks it you that wants me to go get the stick right?

whitie7 on 21.12. at 04:12
* when you asked me if i want a stick and now you want me to go get it ?

whitie7 on 21.12. at 04:13
i got 3 sticks and 1 tree how much you got ?

Melm. on 21.12. at 04:16
If you had a stick you would not have bothered replying to this letter in the first place. And everyones village came with a Christmas tree.

whitie7 on 21.12. at 14:32
LOL your clever hey on my wave length i like but anyways when am i getting this stick!!! :)

More epic FAILs.

DeletedUser

I'm fourteen, and yet I spell better than him. He's 18, most likely finished high school, while I haven't even started yet. Society is starting to fail...

DeletedUser

There we go, see?
But, TBH, we haven't got the smallest heads ever...
But we are still loveable, and fun to be with!

DeletedUser

Trust me mate :D

You dont want whitie in your tribe.

Hes very arrogant, and he sucks very badly. In W27 I was forced into the same tribe as him, and its been hell :D

Cheers for the heads up, but we weren't going to recruit that unarticulate ignoramus anyway, so... :lol:

DeletedUser

Excellent thread :icon_razz:. But shouldn't it be inarticulate rather than unarticulate?

DeletedUser

Excellent thread :icon_razz:. But shouldn't it be inarticulate rather than unarticulate?

According to the dictionary, both are allowed, although I think inarticulate is somewhat more popular. Thanks for pointing that out. :icon_cool: