Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For most of us protection runs out today as i'm sure your all aware.
so i wanted to know does any one got a reasonable size army? no postings troops but a good one?

i have a good army of just :spear:

DeletedUser

i got :spear: and a few :swordsman: but give me a day or so and i will have my :axemen: ready for raiding

DeletedUser

why does every one get swords and axeman? just get spears, they defend your village good for farming till you get LC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wasnt going to get swords but there were quite a bit of people with axes so i just had to make a few sword so my spears wouldnt get owned

DeletedUser

i got a good number of :spear: and swords,and one axe and a pretty good wall.

DeletedUser

any one coming at me with an axe is gonna have a nasty suprice

DeletedUser

So your mom is waiting behind your wall? :] Kidding man.

Sticking with Spear for now. Plenty of defense due to farming from day 2.

DeletedUser8319

Imo its too early for axes. Early on raiding parties should be spears (because they carry a decend amount and defend) and if you don't have enough spears to not sustain losses add some swords (greatly decrease the chance of loosing men in small armies)

DeletedUser

i have been on w6 for a day. I have no army yet.... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Imo its too early for axes. Early on raiding parties should be spears (because they carry a decend amount and defend) and if you don't have enough spears to not sustain losses add some swords (greatly decrease the chance of loosing men in small armies)

this is what i have been saying the whole time!!

and people didnt think it was a good idea :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My army is only a selection of 50 spearmen right now tbh, which serves its purpose for me.

DeletedUser

My army is only a selection of 50 spearmen right now tbh, which serves its purpose for me.

its never good to list the number of troops on the general forum even if no ones close to you.

DeletedUser

well i got more than 50, but i'm not saying how many more. :spear: :spear: :spear:

DeletedUser

why evry on gettings swords and axe? just get spears, they defend your village good for farming till you get LC

people get swords because spears aren't very good unless they are alot of them so people make swords aswell to back up their spears for better defense

joshsullivan

I have 3 million :snob: I will eat you alive :D

(was to prove Das Yeti's point)

DeletedUser

people get swords because spears aren't very good unless they are alot of them so people make swords aswell to back up their spears for better defense

I know that but not this early in the game i wait.....best not tell you that.

DeletedUser

But how do you know that is genuinely the amount of troops he has?

ya you got me there but i think that was telling the truth i mean hes not even exagerrating hes just saying he has 50 spears.neway i guess ur right.

Status
Not open for further replies.