Art or GFX

DeletedUser92094

depends what mood i'm in.
i've made a few signatures that go with the likes of beauty, and some just for the GFX side of it.

DeletedUser

"for it's artistic value/meaning or because it just looks aesthetically pleasing"
That would be art.

"
somebody asked"
That would be design.

mattoematt

"for it's artistic value/meaning or because it just looks aesthetically pleasing"
That would be art.

"
somebody asked"
That would be design.

You know what I mean? :icon_smile:

And show us your pieces which portrayed emotion etc. then guys :icon_razz:

DeletedUser95344

Ofc art first but cant give up gfx,i love the outcomes here more than there....but art we do what we like,gfx we do what we like in a limit

DeletedUser

IMO traditional art takes too long, ATM im doing a painting, i'm about a twelfth done and its taken me 4 weeks with about 1-2 hours a day on i - it'll proberly take me about 4 months to finish :lol:. yet i prefer traditional art as i find it more rewarding :)

mattoematt

When I said art I just meant it's meaning more than painting etc. Art can be done via PS.

DeletedUser

The tags that I make for requests tend to be more for practice and helping someone out. To me that is the GFX side. When I then create tags from things that I have found interesting and I manage to achieve what I had in mind then that for me is artwork.

DeletedUser92094

And show us your pieces which portrayed emotion etc. then guys :icon_razz:

This happens to be my favourite i have made when it comes down to the emotions thingy.

Immortality.jpg