Artemis (jen)??

DeletedUser

Hiya folks,

Is there any way that i can get in contact with him? Has he quit?

-Berny

DeletedUser

Art isn't Jen from the furthest of my knowledge. It's some d bag named dean that was a noob that fuber thought it would be a good idea to put him in change of. (mind you he didn't know shit) he always whinned and made people feel sorry for him. Poor player. Anyway he tried deleting multiple accounts as well as his own and I managed to stop him:p he's a boob and I'm guessing he deleted because he can't take the pressure of losing 10 damn villages

DeletedUser

im assuming you know something i dont, artemis account is still active and growing.......no deletion there

DeletedUser

im assuming you know something i dont, artemis account is still active and growing.......no deletion there

lol you know dean with his hissy fits ;) i also do have proof that he tried deleting an account because i was asked to get on it and change its pass and end the deletion.

DeletedUser

sheesh cmon guys don't u think its better to leave ur soap opera drammasssssss intribe.

bernie how can u do that to jen? do u want jen or do u want dean? one is female and one is male.

if u want the female give me a buzz but if u want the male buzz smurks :D

muahahaha :p

DeletedUser

Your a backline panzie Ollie. You probably have only been in 1 serious war. Lol you know nothing. ive been in multiple wars in multiple tribes. And mind you they always end up winning these wars. The folks in my home world are currently losing but our ops we are doing have been a big success with be being the top nobler. So once you learn something of major war then give me a call. While you stay in this world that hugs everyone and have the top 3 gang up on one tribe well that's just sad bull. You can't even claim that as a victory. You all are vast enough to take on multiple fronts so why don't you? That's because you all have some good players and then those back line pansies that talk big and can't do crap. Show me up an war Nyx and innov at the same time if you all are so great. That's right you can't because you Anne are hugging pansies and can control only one front. If multiple fronts open up oh heaven forbid that happens your whole tribe will break under pressure. That's why I hate world that these new plays start on. All a bunch of pansie huggers.

DeletedUser

ur so sweet :icon_biggrin: u remind me soo much of oscar the grouch!!! he was my fav!!
as u can see i am a juvenille and u are right i have never really even been in a war, not even the one u seem to credit me for atleast having.

i am the original ollie. nooby and all and i have co players. we are not too experienced. i would be the worst though.

these are the sucky things i do.

1. send a train and the bloody nuke is number 2 or 3.
2. send my train at 50 mls split but with either no nuke or one 5 mins infront/behind.
3. i have actually sent nobles on their own 0.0

if anyone ever sees something stupid coming at them from the ollie acct it was probs sent by me :/
thats including my own tribe mates, sorry if i have hit u, i didnt mean it :(

i have always wanted to experience a serious war smurksy, i know u are saying i aint gonna happen here but idk where to go find a serious war. hell i really dont even know what u mean by serious? what is a serious war?

DeletedUser

Multiple fronts and it's not a one sided war. You being the under dog. Everyone vs everyone. I was a two front account until a nap was reached and those clusters didn't get attacked again but my line with phoenix is vet much alive and I'm attacked daily with a few hundred nukes. I op clusters and take them by storm. A serious war is something that's be a good match and will remain a good match. My tribe and phoenix have been at war for far longer then a year. Two years if I'm correct and both tribe are still standing and fighting. That's a serious war. Mark my words Ollie irockurworld ;)

DeletedUser

multiple fronts... well maybe i have come close to that but yeah probs not to the standard u are mentioning.
i have been around since 2007 and never met anyone like u. u are right, u do rockmyworld :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol irockurworld is my account silly. Anyway I'm glad I'm a one of a kind no matter what intended it to be.( insult and ect.) I wish to start a world with you and go one on one.

DeletedUser

that bit wasnt meant as insult, just fact but the bit about multiple fronts and ur standard was kinda being mean -.-
i never could understand why someone who gets in a war, suddenly becomes an expert about it all.

u know smurks the stuff like parents say to kids "u dont know what hard is, when i was a kid i had to walk 2 miles in the snow rain and heat to get to school everyday. now thats tough. now bloody walk the block through the gangs, knives and guns. Suck it up!!"

each world and each war is different, to blanket them all by ur "irockurworld" experience is like a parent out of touch with the changes and whats going on now. i do prefer to have an open mind and agree ur war experience is good for the standard u are classing it at.

standards are different to us all, i saw a brilliant player take a 20 mill acct with 18k incoming 6k reals/nobles and save it. maybe lost 2 mill off the acct but idk what standard u would put that in, all i know is she is highly respect, was b4 this event and will be forever after. doesnt make her any better than u though, its just a different war situation. if i had 18k incoming i would prefer her to be my tribe mate than u though :/ not meaning to offend, just stating fact :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

that bit wasnt meant as insult, just fact but the bit about multiple fronts and ur standard was kinda being mean -.-
i never could understand why someone who gets in a war, suddenly becomes an expert about it all.

u know smurks the stuff like parents say to kids "u dont know what hard is, when i was a kid i had to walk 2 miles in the snow rain and heat to get to school everyday. now thats tough. now bloody walk the block through the gangs, knives and guns. Suck it up!!"

each world and each war is different, to blanket them all by ur "irockurworld" experience is like a parent out of touch with the changes and whats going on now. i do prefer to have an open mind and agree ur war experience is good for the standard u are classing it at.

standards are different to us all, i saw a brilliant player take a 20 mill acct with 18k incoming 6k reals/nobles and save it. maybe lost 2 mill off the acct but idk what standard u would put that in, all i know is she is highly respect, was b4 this event and will be forever after. doesnt make her any better than u though, its just a different war situation. if i had 18k incoming i would prefer her to be my tribe mate than u though :/ not meaning to offend, just stating fact :icon_eek:

lol i do walk to school. 3 miles because my car broke down. i also walk through a mile of gangs and i live in a place where it snows a lot but thos year was nice because the jet streams didn't dip down and we didn't get much snow.

ive delt with 6k pure nukes/ nobles before its not that hard but the difference is i lost 7.4m of my 7.5m and it almost 80% offense villages. i bet that 20m account was a 60/40 mix and thats a pretty easy thing to do. stack the FL villages and dodge and kill nobles.

DeletedUser

lol i do walk to school. 3 miles because my car broke down. i also walk through a mile of gangs and i live in a place where it snows a lot but thos year was nice because the jet streams didn't dip down and we didn't get much snow.

ive delt with 6k pure nukes/ nobles before its not that hard but the difference is i lost 7.4m of my 7.5m and it almost 80% offense villages. i bet that 20m account was a 60/40 mix and thats a pretty easy thing to do. stack the FL villages and dodge and kill nobles.

Isn't that your own tactical failure to build your account 80% offensive in the first place?

DeletedUser

Isn't that your own tactical failure to build your account 80% offensive in the first place?

when your backline you hold no need for defense. i had that small portion of def in my FL villages i had with Phoenx. my little spat with Mberns mad that all crumble.

DeletedUser

when your backline you hold no need for defense. i had that small portion of def in my FL villages i had with Phoenx. my little spat with Mberns mad that all crumble.

mate she was given an acct that had been trashed, a 15 year old kid owned it and he was overwhelmed, not knowing where to begin to deal with the op put on him.

whether he was offensive or defensive based didnt come into the equation. it was her experience reading the map and attacks accessing what the enemy really were aiming for, her communication and anticipation skills. mate she saved the acct with her tribe behind her all the way.

imagine a cop on a busy street intersection directing traffic. holt , go, u go, send here, no wait 5 mins, now go..............

team work is this game, on ur own u can go so far. like ur experience smurks 7.5m down to 7.4m. on ur own mate. imagine what could have happened if u had backing.

as sean says though ur acct ratio is ur own decision and u have to take the consequences that go with that decision. unless u have enough def based players backing u, u end up like tampara, squashed.

DeletedUser

:( i had a feeling this was just a setup fishing trip to get some info.
did u get what u wanted cos its gone awfully quiet here :/

let me pin point what this could have been about really.

1. fishing what's known about jen/dean/armetis blah blah

2. smurky's once again admitting INNOV are password sharing. example of possible senarios.

INNOV know armetis pw but didnt want to risk siging in so gave to smurks to do it, or smurks had played armetis and knew it or smurks is stretching the truth ALOT.

then i have to think well earlier when smurks was playing he did let slip Dan gave him a bigger acct.

hulk was deleted. then i decided i wanted to quit so i gave lop to john. john still owns it. ive come back as general and dan wanted me in a bigger account so he put me in Redrick17. i didn't ask for these accounts. i was given them. in the time ive been on redrick ive done more then the original owner did. ive never obled a barb yet. ive stuck to war caps so far and my ODA shot up by almost 3m.

when i put the question to smurksy about it, t0msky came to the rescue.

sigh always a sneaky accusation...

the account was passed legitimately as red quit this world for pastures new.
and ofc smurksy explaining his idiot-ism and hypocrisy.

i don't do anything illegally in rl or on this game. laugh at me if you wish; this is just a game and i play it for shits and giggles(hence why i act like an idiot, and a huge hypocrite) i could care less if anyone here is dead or says something to me. :icon_wink: i learned a long time ago ill deal with idiot hippies that think they know it all... and by god i think i found them

both u and bernie seem to have wanted to stir up something. can u fill me in so i can keep it going cos we are the only ones talking here, i need u smurksy :/ u really dooooooo rockmyworld :(