As the end draws near...

thebigt625

Hey W100,

Just wanted to start off by saying I hope everyone enjoyed his/her Holiday season! I know I sure did.

Last week I went on an amazing back-country back packing trip to Crater Lake, Oregon.
It has been one of the best uses of vacation days I've ever enjoyed.

39e56587316d6eda12369667353bce56-jpg.jpg
808c7c8d15db72706b91c2e910b95e4d-jpg.jpg
df4b8a0cce2f5f5f03299633016d8364-jpg.jpg
0671846e9d632ad6c62f928ce56f862b-jpg.jpg

Needless to say, coming back to about 200 fewer villages - over a 5 day span, that just about broke me for this world.
Convenient that my sitter is in the same tribe as lots of y'all on 105 :p *

*That isn't me calling foul play, just a notable mention.

A sad sight, just as I recently saw Mulm stated, I too have completely solo'd this world and I think I could have given you all quite some fun in the coming weeks. :)

I've had some fun playing against quite a few of you.
Most notably the last few skirmishes - Yellowpain, Krieger, Twosweatynerds, The Ashen One, Jimball is back.
To the others out there, I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a challenge - I made the time when I could and its a shame that literally every original 100 players bailed on me.

It was definitely fun while it lasted.

I will say that this world has definitely reinvigorated my interest in this game, being out there and all the freedom of the wilderness - it really brought me back down to earth in terms of what's really important.
Reminded me why I had to quit 7 years ago.

This is not to say that I'm 100% done, I may have just the heart left to have a little more fun with y'all <3

I guess my main point was to say hi, to remind you all of how beautiful some places in the wold are, and to explain what happened to my account. I didn't run away and I didn't roll over, no excuses - congratulations to ODZ and Swedes. :)

Much <3,
BigT - Battlepants