As the Merge turns...I mean world

DeletedUser

Hence the question mark...

Woah, I thought my pnp sucked :icon_redface:

Lol, again lighten up, kinda funny you're the most hated member of W41 and you lost another member that realized what garbe SoF is and came over here. He obviously must be afraid too right?

DeletedUser

Lol, again lighten up, kinda funny you're the most hated member of W41 and you lost another member that realized what garbe SoF is and came over here. He obviously must be afraid too right?

Actually, yes...
He is afraid to war...

colts2 said:
Hello All-

I wanted to let you all know that it has been a privlidge to work with you all. You are all some of the finest players I have had the opportunity to work with and be a part of a tribe with. OCD, PWN and Motive will be launching their massive assault toward Sof soon. And, as most of you know I had no desire or wish to be a part of this war to begin with. I truely only have a desire to grow and noble in K58 against a large number of players who attack me regularly. For that, I will be leaving Sof and joining PWN.

Sincerely,

Colts2

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

I already have :icon_rolleyes:

Edit- He was never in PWN, nor was he in ~SCC~

He was going to the larger tribe so he didn't have to war them because all he wants to do is "fight" fort...

I was referring to WhySoSerious??

He went back to OCD.

DeletedUser73149

He likes tribehopping since way back, dont mind him.

he is just not as fit as you to stay in the fittest tribe.

OCD is a home for players got kicked by QS. :icon_redface:

as most of you should know that WSS is too far from being called the fittest. he can never post a reply within 30 mins....
he always answers to sit requests within an hr though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bnick18

did you look at the tribe changes? 8 of them were from the beginning of the world were you are moving around getting the feel of a couple tribes. trying to pick the one you want to stay in. then another one is from when i was kicked from legacy for probably the dumbest reason ever and i made my own tribe because i didnt feel like being tribeless. so there is 9 that you can throw out the door.

DeletedUser

"Tribe Changes:14"

It would appear he's telling the truth. :s

i have 14 tribe changes as well and the only tribehopping i did was from PWN to OCD. the rest 10-12 tribes i were in disbanded.
I think i bring bad luck :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

did you look at the tribe changes? 8 of them were from the beginning of the world were you are moving around getting the feel of a couple tribes. trying to pick the one you want to stay in. then another one is from when i was kicked from legacy for probably the dumbest reason ever and i made my own tribe because i didnt feel like being tribeless. so there is 9 that you can throw out the door.
Yeah, I should have looked into it more. Though I did say, "appears". :eek:

Saved myself with one word, lol..

DeletedUser

i have 14 tribe changes as well and the only tribehopping i did was from PWN to OCD. the rest 10-12 tribes i were in disbanded.
I think i bring bad luck :icon_redface:
Every tribe you were in ended up being disbanded????

Booting you now...!!!