ASCN declare a continued war on PIRANA.

• Thread starter DeletedUser70293
  • Start date

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Again = we're not were.

As in - we're as bad as Hitler when it comes to grammar. Were you to care.

My bad
We're!! :p

Yes!

:icon_eek:

Disband now, your nubness dooms you to a fate worse in the TW world than being catted....STAGNATION!

Mwhahahaha neveerrrr we'll disband when we get... well.. bored because it'll be awhile before we go down =P if we ever do that is =)

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when deathdealer goes inactive you will ;)

Okay deathdealer is portrayed as such a bad player and if i was just going by stats i'd agree, but as i've been in his tribe for awhile i have learnt that he is an amazing leader and we have many more players that can take the place as leader IF he ever goes.
You think a 200 million point tribe is lead by just one player!
you are surly mistaken.
when death goes on holiday we have our next in command take over.
when death does go it will be a big loss but we will not crumble or disband.
I'm sorry but i think too many players underestimate players in PIRANA.
yes we've made alot of nooby decisions in the past but so have EVERYBODY, yeah not to our noobish extent but still.
That is why we are still here because players underestimate us.

Repinski

I would just like to point out, in relation to the topic of the previous page, Fraser has the attention span of a month which is why he is a derailing expert.

As for the underestimation of PIRANA, I agree a lot of people underestimate you but that number is growing less as people who used to no longer do or get nobled by PIRANA or more likely someone else as PIRANA are experts at the barb nobling.

As for Death quitting, that will be a crippling blow to PIRANA that I doubt you will recover from. You have back up guys to take over while he is away yes, but you don't actually think they could hold your nubness together as well as he does do you? It takes a nub to relate to a nub. Why do you think Fraser and I get along? But back to the topic of Death, he is a horrible player no doubt, but you can be the worst player and a great leader. It is just a matter of people following you. In the aspect of leadership I have to give Death credit. As for game play don't even get me started.

DeletedUser

Okay deathdealer is portrayed as such a bad player and if i was just going by stats i'd agree, but as i've been in his tribe for awhile i have learnt that he is an amazing leader and we have many more players that can take the place as leader IF he ever goes.
You think a 200 million point tribe is lead by just one player!
you are surly mistaken.
when death goes on holiday we have our next in command take over.
when death does go it will be a big loss but we will not crumble or disband.
I'm sorry but i think too many players underestimate players in PIRANA.
yes we've made alot of nooby decisions in the past but so have EVERYBODY, yeah not to our noobish extent but still.
That is why we are still here because players underestimate us.

whoops, never mind then

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ASCN haven't?

You recruit the very noobs we are talking about :lol:
PIRANA!
Brityank
jlebard
But okay i suppose you guys haven't :icon_rolleyes:

I would just like to point out, in relation to the topic of the previous page, Fraser has the attention span of a month which is why he is a derailing expert.

As for the underestimation of PIRANA, I agree a lot of people underestimate you but that number is growing less as people who used to no longer do or get nobled by PIRANA or more likely someone else as PIRANA are experts at the barb nobling.

As for Death quitting, that will be a crippling blow to PIRANA that I doubt you will recover from. You have back up guys to take over while he is away yes, but you don't actually think they could hold your nubness together as well as he does do you? It takes a nub to relate to a nub. Why do you think Fraser and I get along? But back to the topic of Death, he is a horrible player no doubt, but you can be the worst player and a great leader. It is just a matter of people following you. In the aspect of leadership I have to give Death credit. As for game play don't even get me started.

I agree it will be a crippling blow but i have no doubt that someone will step up to take over leadership.

Wait is there anyone else from PIRANA out here? :icon_sad: i'm all alone

Repinski

Also, bring people other then just dop... He posts already, granted you two don't post often enough for how much we spam. I mean look at the place!

DeletedUser

Jlebard quit and is giving the account to a friend of his in our tribe so he can find a new owner for it, just one more account to shaft Pirana with :lol:
Brityank is one of Piranas better players - or was until he joined us anyway.

And Emu we all know that Xwolf1 were, and always have been noobs. Its no surprise that you guys are smashing their back doors in.

DeletedUser

Jlebard quit and is giving the account to a friend of his in our tribe so he can find a new owner for it, just one more account to shaft Pirana with :lol:
Brityank is one of Piranas better players - or was until he joined us anyway.

And Emu we all know that Xwolf1 were, and always have been noobs. Its no surprise that you guys are smashing their back doors in.

You miss the point Fraser - masterbater is slating you for recruiting 2 players - PIRANA recruit whole tribes! COTA, Khaos, xwolf1 now. They take hugging to a new level!

Repinski

Emu..... your forgetting a LOT of tribes..... do you have any idea how many times PIRANA have merged? I don't think I can count them all and I've been here from the start of PIRANA, hell, the start of the world.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey hey hey
anyone want a cuddle ;)
and fraser i was just finding something to pick on about your tribe but apart from that ASCN are like the only exception. :p
i know we have merged countless times, i joined pirana when it was called pirana, not when it was 'quay' (i think that what it used to be called) so if your referring to any merges back then, then i don't know much about that, we just look at it this way
more the merrier =P jkjk

Repinski

Quay was formed from the CORE and ~WE~ merge. That was the first merge that set the stone rolling. Soon after Quay merged with ~PWN~ and the remains of !UN! forming the PIRANA that we know today. Then there was Unkwn, -COTA-, eQu, XWolf1, Khaos, Risen, and so many other tribes that I just can't think of the name of atm. PIRANA, under the PIRANA name which includes the !UN! and ~PWN~ merges as they formed PIRANA by merging with Quay, have merged over 20 times.