Ashamed memeber of dia

kekua

That's a shame but I understand, like I said ingame today you're a good guy and should start a premade with the quality people you've come to know. Bypass thewhole family tribe drama that eventually lead to the downfall of any substantial resistance.

When I first joined NN I did feel like a scumbag but like you said, coke/changed leaders were non-factors.I'm curious if you can recall any other names in change that stepped up in their absence?

I think it's understandable why I'd leave, yes I could've jumped to AOW or pushed harder to get into gold but that'd only solve my issues with change. All 4 tribes suffered from lack of involvement, less then ideal recruitment and inactivity.

Look I was bitter about the whole thing & despite my bitterness I think I made the right choice. NN Is run in a way I can respect. Activity levels are high involvement is high, tribe goals are clear and I've had next to no issues with unjustified. I can get behind that. No winning tribe is free of objectively and subjectively slimey behavior.

Look at screww93. Solo is a mastermind and it was a pleasure being a part of screw,
he's looked at deservingly in high regard. Does he recruit his enemies? Yes. Does he have spy's? yes. everything that puts his tribe ahead he does.

The last real world I played was w10 where tribes like die. & ctrl lead the charge 70% of the world. Guess what tactics they used? Same ones we see today.

The disenfranchised will always feel like they were screwed but it is a war game and it is what happened & it's what should happen. why lose more then need be?

I don't see the coalition not getting a spy into NN if they had the chance. If potash or harry legs were like "screw NN" would we not take in our enemy if only to assure they crumble a week earlier?

Its strategy tried and true.

I'm sorry you are on the losing end you should start a trusted premade see how far you go

Good luck.

Spot on, wanted to answer with something similar, now I don't have to. :)

Though what opposition are we talking here?