Asian rangers have merged into m.a.n

Repinski

Obviously but my point is maybe he got sick of the Who? vs DETOX, HAWKS, LEGION war. Not war in general.

Ps.
2hot your sig is way to big. it is not in side the size regulations allowed for a sigy. You have to change it. I figured id tell you before you got an infraction. You could put it in a spoiler though.

AWPER MADNESS

Yes, this war has been going for way tooooo long... making this world extremely boring and for your information, I love war, but not war that makes everything so boring.

It makes no sense to leave Who and form a tribe of littluns.

Makes no sense to just leave WHO?

My reasons are too manly for you to understand if you are still confused

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes it does actually. Maybe he doesn't agree with the war and so he wanted to get away from it. Ever think of that? :icon_rolleyes:

Aren't you a Who leader? Why would you defend a guy thats abandoning you? It just supports everyone's initial thought that its just to attract attacks.

AWPER MADNESS

Aren't you a Who leader? Why would you defend a guy thats abandoning you? It just supports everyone's initial thought that its just to attract attacks.

He isn't defending me, he's just proposing a possible reason on why I left.

In addition, if you want to ask, "I'm confused! :icon_eek:Why are u defending Repanksy now?"

The answer is because, even though I am not in his tribe anymore, I still will show him respect as a mate- and as a man, something that you probably may never understand.

Last edited:

Repinski

Yes, I am a who? leader, but i know why AWPER left and he is a good friend of mine, but you see there's a thing called respect, so I won't be attacking him personally. So why dont you drop down to your bird's nest and mind your own business. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So even though you are deserting nothing changes? Then whats the point. I would have you rimmed. And as far as respect and friendship we in the HAWKS leadership carry it with responsibility(like sticking together even if things get bad). Something that you will probably never understand.

Repinski

I never said that he would go unpunished. We just don't have the time to deal with something as trivial as this. We have bigger issues to worry about like LEGION, DETOX, and HAWKS.

DeletedUser78951

So even though you are deserting nothing changes? Then whats the point. I would have you rimmed. And as far as respect and friendship we in the HAWKS leadership carry it with responsibility(like sticking together even if things get bad). Something that you will probably never understand.

bahhh! ur just upset ur not manly enough to bask in our aura of manliness...

betraying respect for friendship for rules written by a bird is the total opposite of manly.. Don't worry though, it's nothing a few hours in M.A.N's virtual gym won't fix..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im really tempted to rim you now. MAN has only been around a day or two and you have already made it cliched and annoying.

Repinski

bahhh! ur just upset ur not manly enough to bask in our aura of manliness...

betraying respect for friendship for rules written by a bird is the total opposite of manly.. Don't worry though, it's nothing a few hours in M.A.N's virtual gym won't fix..

Small piece of advise.

Don't go shooting your mouth off to tribes that would own you. I can shoot my mouth off because Who? can back whats said here on the external forums. As of right now M.A.N is unable to do this. You don't want your tribe demolished before it even gets going do you? :icon_idea:

AWPER MADNESS

Both of you are annoying, we just announced for a merge, but you two are almost disagreeing with it,

And yeah Elite Hawk

Just because you can't accept our manliness, just because bird will never take man, doesn't mean you have the right to make empty threats at him. If you dare attack him, ill stack him up so much that he will overtake IFY's ODD as long as you send the right amount of nukes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Ah well , here we go again ! Thought you had some sense Awper . But nevermind carry on .

DeletedUser

Im sure Who will stack you both up hahaha. Dont think making a pansy tribe absolves you from being targeted.

AWPER MADNESS

Well why not join M.A.N,

We sell protein shakes and creatine here, im sure you will get better :icon_twisted:

But yeah, hope you get better :p

DeletedUser81101

why does every thread in these forums end up in an argument. where is the love! WHERE!!

it makes me want to drown my sorrows in beer :/

Repinski

DiTM you can't drown something that is already being drowned you drunk. <3 ya anyways though ^^

AWPER MADNESS

why does every thread in these forums end up in an argument. where is the love! WHERE!!

it makes me want to drown my sorrows in beer :/

yeah, Repansky is still around, he can't help but criticize everything anything WHO? didn't post :p