ASS - the comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alf Hucker

Worrying times ahead for Drama!

Walbro, and his band of merrymen, have left BA-I and reformed the former great tribe of ASS. I am obviously not privy to what plans lie ahead however I have been advised by Walbro himself that they have plans to keep Drama! out of K33 (as much as possible). Initial stages appear to be the war declaration on BHR which will obviously give them a substantial upper hand in this area and should prove a considerable challenge in the early days for this newly reformed tribe. Indeed it was claims on these BHR members, and the subsequent NAP put in place by BA-I with BHR hence cancelling them, that resulted in the differences of opinion and the departures of these warriors, they will be sadly missed.

I for one will be heading off to K33 as soon as possible, no more K42 or K52 for me, K33 is to be the new safe haven for tribes currently at war with Drama! and thank goodness for that :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Okay good luck with that, We will just take K44 and K43. We will be up to K33 soon :)

DeletedUser57199

Why is K33 a safe haven? Should be gunning for K76...
This post just made K33 no mans land.

DeletedUser

meh, food will be food :icon_neutral:
It was a cool story tho, Alf :icon_rolleyes:

Alf Hucker

You mean it won't be safe up there with these ASS members..they have a plan and everything. Dang can you find me a village sanchez/lambezz or can I have one of yours?

DeletedUser

You can try and noble one of omine. So you think a 4 million point tribe has a plan to elimnate 50million points??

If there plan is to restart everytime we rim them then it sounds good ;)

DeletedUser

Walbro is probably some attention whoring noob who has control issues.. :icon_redface:
Our nukes and trains launching on him will be like spraying air freshener at someones ASS after they fart.

DeletedUser

Meh....

Let me just tell the complete story if I may?

I asked our pronounced duke why we had hugged yet another tribe and NAP'd BHR. A particularly unusual tribe to NAP, and the path for Drama towards our core in K33. A question I may not have asked if he hadn't of recruited so many insignificant players in the particular area recently. To be fair, BHR are not the strongest of tribes, and are the Achilles heel to our north. They needed to be taken out before Drama did themselves, as they had already begun. It appears Alf Hucker does not like to be questioned as to his motives, as when it came to the crunch he decided the best coarse of action for his tribe was to dismiss me. He knew of our loyalty to each other in K33, and so must have realised that half his tribe would leave to join me.

Yes, we did have plans for the Drama villages in K33. But apparently they were not good enough for BA-I. Obviously we in K33 should be following their example from K44, as they have made such an impact in the Drama! vs. BA-I war.....

Now, I don't normally post on the external forums, in fact this is my first post. But, obviously my old friend is feeling like he needs to spread his love. If you are feeling the pressure from your tribe for losing half your valuable members, then maybe you should have engaged your brain before you used your mouse?

Alf Hucker

Well if it's not going to be safe in K33 I'll have to go for 500|500, that's always a safe place to hide. Oh hang on uk patriot seems to already be aware of this it was a barb only the other day. Will have to scout it now to make sure it's not dangerous. Only 1 scout though, no need to be excessive.

Command
Origin Player: Alf Hucker
Village: K44 SE 046 (483|482) K44
Destination Player: uk patriot
Village: Barbarian village (500|500) K55
Duration: 2:28:33
Arrival: Feb 19, 2011 07:04:02:508

:D

Thanks for clearing that up Walbro and to hear that your plans now appear to be a thing of the past. I haven't had any pressure from the tribe as yet, the only ones I have heard of seem to just think you're running away from Drama. I obviously wouldn't know if this was the case so couldn't possibly comment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

500/500 is a special village, We were actually going to see who would noble it first. And we have a winner

Alf Hucker

500/500 is a special village, We were actually going to see who would noble it first. And we have a winner

I'm pretty sure it was done under the cover of darkness and uk patriot is waiting for some troops to arrive before making the announcement, I hope that's the case because a scout is 120 resources down the pan otherwise :scout:

DeletedUser57199

Probably why your tribe is getting flushed down the pipes. Forget about Drama's leisure ennoblements and start focusing on the problems at hand.

Alf Hucker

Probably why your tribe is getting flushed down the pipes. Forget about Drama's leisure ennoblements and start focusing on the problems at hand.

You mean it's not a red dot? Oh ok, I won't worry myself over it then :p

DeletedUser

You mean it's not a red dot? Oh ok, I won't worry myself over it then :p

You shouldent. The fact is you care so much about Drama's enoblement you do not relaize your tribe is being nobled

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: BA-I

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324
Side 2: 27
Difference: 297

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,675,246
Side 2: 243,034
Difference: 2,432,212

chart
[/spoil]

Go join another world. this one is over for you. Bye bye

slinkiestwizard

alf flucker yeah and posted as meant <-- did yuo take tribe mates into consideration before posting there heads with a bulls-eye , just food for thought

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 33
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ASS 4,46 Mio. 485
2 VooDoo 2,00 Mio. 233
3 BA-I 1,13 Mio. 140
4 Drama! 498.265 59

Only a matter of time to make this 59 a 459 ;)

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 33
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 ASS 4,46 Mio. 485
2 VooDoo 2,00 Mio. 233
3 BA-I 1,13 Mio. 140
4 Drama! 498.265 59

Only a matter of time to make this 59 a 459 ;)

If you get rid of the "Drama! 498.265" part in 4 Drama! 498.265 59, you're left with 4 59 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Good that i got villies in both K44 south and in K33, we will see if K33 crew is any better than K44, which days are counted and they are crumbling at a very fast pace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.