Asta Lapasta is my Hero

DeletedUser

You know everybody has either thought of it or said it before, especially if you've been in leadership. Frack it all Im gonna join xyz "too tiny for Drama" tribe.

Its like the TW equivalent of running off and joining the circus.

DeletedUser

Like I said it is like Apocalypse now when the colonel goes into train the locals and they think he is a god.

DeletedUser

If Asta needs any tips for training up n00blettes Im always here to help :D

DeletedUser104334

Asta is a good player.
I am sure he will soon join the best tribe.
Maybe he will also SPAM then :p

DeletedUser

I'm glad I'm not the only person confused by the "humor"... :icon_confused:

Tribal Wars Stats: World 60: Tribe
Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Knights of GOD (tribe changes) Player Action Date/Time Points
g.a.r Joined 25th September 2012 - 21:09 622
jevinson Joined 25th September 2012 - 12:09 4,462
Turd Face Joined 25th September 2012 - 04:09 718
snow001 Joined 25th September 2012 - 04:09 1,047
Asta Lapasta Joined 24th September 2012 - 23:09 5,342,010

DeletedUser93681

Wow Thana, I am really disappointed in this topic. This is not the fist time an elite acct has joined a smaller ranking tribe. Perhaps KOG is the future Nads :)

MR.MR

Wow Thana, I am really disappointed in this topic. This is not the fist time an elite acct has joined a smaller ranking tribe. Perhaps KOG is the future Nads :)

For the sake of Calm's public opinion, i will refrain from making much of a retort.... but you just might be onto something!

DeletedUser105228

I agree... Asta is unbelievably awesome! I LOVE YOU ASTA!!!

DeletedUser

:O Oh noes, KOG is gonna win the server!

DeletedUser94483

Or maybe everyone on the world outside of kog hits delete and kog instantly wins the world with 100% domination.