ASYLUM Disbanded....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[text removed due to rule violations]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that was just totally uncalled for >_> im not the biggest fan of asylum, but disbanding them is like... i dont know, but the loss of OD and forums... its just sick.

DeletedUser

An actual hacker wouldn't use their real IP address...

Unless they were the worst hackers in the world :icon_eek:

Anyway sorry to see this happen. I've had it happen to me on this world as well during a war and it sucks big time.

DeletedUser

yep, war aside, this is uncalled for. hope you guys find out who done it.

DeletedUser

Phail. That really is low. Fair enough in-game infiltration and all but actually hacking... That really is pathetic.

DeletedUser

Sad day when people do vindictyive and stupid things like this.
Its just not honourable.
Come on people - lift up your standards a little.

DeletedUser

any mods or in game staff that can help us get back our stuff?

DeletedUser

It sucks.. forums cant be restored. Staff took lots of time to help us with ticket: NOT! Then at least find the guy and get back our OD..

daddy-jam

a player onw25 did the same thing to my wife, and used both accounts to attack the same target, then sent all her troops on a 4 day trip to nowhere, he only lost 70 villages from a 7+ mill account as punishment.......

players who do this type of thing should be banned and anyone from their tribe found to have been involved should also be banned. they spoil it for the rest of us

DeletedUser26782

Just isn't fair play...make you wonder what someone was thinking..oh right ..they don't...

DeletedUser

the guy who did this is probably reading these forums now to see how i and other respond to it.

well if you are reading this, i would like an explination on why you did this. give us your motive for this. i don't care if you post with an alias i just want to know why someone did this to us.

Pam Nam

I'm going to plead for a server roll back, and if it doesn't happen I'm probably quitting. So guess it might be the end.

It's a real shame and I'm very upset.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.