ASYLUM Disbanded....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm going to plead for a server roll back, and if it doesn't happen I'm probably quitting. So guess it might be the end.

It's a real shame and I'm very upset.

Nice edit there Drats. Glad to see you were quick enough to realize your own mistake before it was done for you cause whoever this Rairiku is, he's nobody I know in Brains.

EDIT: I do think this is something that Cabana could press legal charges against the person who done it. But that doesn't mean anybody should just throw in the towel if your plead for a rollback doesn't occur. Don't give whoever the clown was that did this to you the satisfaction of you quitting years of work just for a few minutes of idiocy. Just cool down and think things through before you do something so rash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh well, time to start steamrolling up the OD ranks again i guess. Up, up and awaaaaaaay!

Pam Nam

Yeah sorry River I just got on and had not been informed of what had been going on, obviously you can understand I'm a little pissed. Out forum archive had 2 years of memories that's just vanished into thin air.

DeletedUser

Oh well, time to start steamrolling up the OD ranks again i guess. Up, up and awaaaaaaay!

I like your style Rupie :icon_biggrin:

Good luck to you guys whatever you all decide. I wouldn't want this to happen to anybody cause I know that feeling of logging in and seeing so much time and hard work just shot to the wind.

DeletedUser

FULL EXPLENATION!!!

As some of you might know, i play on some worlds as Che.guevara.

today my account was breached, and invaded by an unknown player. He left the tribe and started attacking my tribemates. then he logged into my w50 where i use the same name. and logged into my w19 account where i play as Cabana cigara.

there he disbanded the wonderfull tribe of ASYLUM. losing its 6 billions of OD and our entire forum.

while trying to figure out who did this to me, i check up on my w50 account and find this

Reason for your ban:

Account Names: che.guevara; Rairiku; ?u3sTi0n.*

i might play as Che.guevara but i'm certainly not those other 2.

So i want to ask you Rairiku why did you invade my account and disband my tribe? i know we fought you in a war on w49 and totally wupped your ass. but seriously what has w19 got to do with this? did you think about the fact there are 40 members in that tribe who worked hard and now you took a piece of that work and trew it away?

what made you do this? personal hate against me? or the simpel fact you couldn't stand you lost a war from 1/0. you lost a war in a game and decide to do this? pathetic.

after i posted this prove on w19, he replied saying this:
Oh, wow.

I think i'm done mashing my roomates head against the wall. FFS.

Ok, the story, after i have finally realised when my account was now banned on w50 aswell due to "Multiaccounting".

To me this points at my roommate who is ?u3sTi0n who joined the world and then left it afterwards. - Who has now admitted to his wrongdoings. I'd like to speak to you more about this on skype cabana, because it will be easier there.

Simple point is, it is not my fault (but kind of for leaving my computer on) but it is partially someone in your tribes fault too. But yeah, i want to speak on skype, about my devious little roommate.

so i went to talk to him on skype, and i can post A LOT of times where his story didn't add up. but to keep a long story short. i asked him to get on skype with a simular time as his roommate.

and what happened? he had another skype account added in. then he went on his Iphone with his own skype account and tried to make us think. we were talking to 2 different persons.

[20:43:38] Nathan - waca waca zegt: Dab, you using your laptop
[20:43:54] DaB/ClamjuKiller zegt: Yag
[20:43:59] ! Paul- ?u3sTi0n. zegt: yag?
[20:44:04] DaB/ClamjuKiller zegt: Yes*

[20:42:05] Nathan - waca waca zegt: are you using a laptop
[20:42:12] ! Paul- ?u3sTi0n. zegt: no
[20:42:15] ! Paul- ?u3sTi0n. zegt: computar

but after his so called roommate came online. his skype had an akward change.

proof1.jpg

proof1A.jpg

proof1B.jpg

then if you look at the name box, it says "skype zonder mijn computer" wich automaticly shows up if you are on skype, without using a pc. so when you use your phone. to be sure of that i asked chris to test it out. and it added up.

so basically he was lying and his roommate doesn't exist.

DeletedUser

Whoever is responsible is lower than low. I hope, for Asylum's sake, the rollback happens. I also hope, for everyone's sake, that whoever is responsible is caught...otherwise we're all fair game.

Best of luck to you all in getting everything restored.

P.S. Sorry, Cabana - I posted at the same time as you - if your info is correct, I hope the SOB has to pay for his ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I'm all for being competitive, and I know people always say sad, rumor spreading remarks on the PF... but for anyone to go to this extent, is sad.

DeletedUser

i feel sorry for all asylum members, i hope the mods can sort all this mess out and get it back to normal.

DeletedUser

Whats a rascal, i do think that this whole situation could have been avoided if you'd used a different password for your world 50 account, unless i've misunderstood? :S

DeletedUser

i feel sorry for all asylum members, i hope the mods can sort all this mess out and get it back to normal.

We'll never get back to normal, but i think this have made several of us even more nuts. The perimeter outside the Asylum might have to be increased for the public of w19's safety.

DeletedUser

Whats a rascal, i do think that this whole situation could have been avoided if you'd used a different password for your world 50 account, unless i've misunderstood? :S

Depends wether you understand the meaning of the word "Hacked" :icon_rolleyes:

Pam Nam

Wow great reason from the 'Guy who did it'

'because i was boredd'

two years of shit gone because some faggot was bored... great.

Pam Nam

Hey JJ mate, yeah it's serous... just another incident in a long spate of gay stuff that's happened to us. This wins the cookie though :|

DeletedUser

Depends wether you understand the meaning of the word "Hacked" :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah i know the meaning quite well actually...

But umm, if he's been hacked in the pretty usual way of having a keylogger then the hacker would have needed to have gained entry into his computer (it can be as simple as someone sending you a link and you clicking on it, by clicking the link you're agreeing to download the content. If you have a pretty decent security system it will either prevent it from openining or ask for you to comfirm it whilst warning you). It's pretty common on MSN actually...

If he hasn't had a keylogger it's likely the fault lies in the password itself, either insecure or known by someone else.

I'm simpathetic to Asylum about the situation the problem lies somewhere, if it lies with the someone actually having hacked his computer then, he may still be at risk?

DeletedUser

thank for your concern. but my computer has not been invaded.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Okay. Lets clear a few things up.

First of all, yes, this whole thing sucks. Nobody likes hackers, nobody likes people who disbands tribes. Most mods hate that too. However, there is little we can do. When someone fail to upkeep the security of his account and allows evil-minded individuals access to that... There is little we can do about it.

Some say "Rollback to save the tribe forums!". It's however not possible. If some moderator have told you it's possible, he's wrong. Simple as that.

Also, this thread is Geschlossen for the simple reason that there's plenty of rule violations in it. I can understand the frustration and anger everyone feels, but it nonetheless not an excuse to violate the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.