Aten family real or fake?

DeletedUser

Are the ATEN family the same family in world 2 or 9?

I TW stats the leader of each tribe and they are either

A. Not in a ATEN tribe.

B. Are in a ATEN tribe in W2 or W9 but have very little points.

C. Are in a ATEN tribe in W2 or W9 but the tribe only has a couple members.

I've also noticed none of the names from W2 or W9, so is this "ATEN" family real or just a poser family like HOT|NW?

DeletedUser

Are the ATEN family the same family in world 2 or 9?

I TW stats the leader of each tribe and they are either

A. Not in a ATEN tribe.

B. Are in a ATEN tribe in W2 or W9 but have very little points.

C. Are in a ATEN tribe in W2 or W9 but the tribe only has a couple members.

I've also noticed none of the names from W2 or W9, so is this "ATEN" family real or just a poser family like HOT|NW?

a combination.. i have messeges from one of the dukes of atem|A and a player there madman was the founder and another guy as well ( ill get his name in a minuite.. the tribe arn't that organised tbh ( was a member for a short time) ill get a member list though if you want

DeletedUser

Alright still, some of the leaders aren't actually ATEn but they could have been in a ATEN tribe one time or another but still, only really a baron or a duke from a big family tribe from another world should make another family in a different world like Bishop is doing with HOT.

DeletedUser

Alright still, some of the leaders aren't actually ATEn but they could have been in a ATEN tribe one time or another but still, only really a baron or a duke from a big family tribe from another world should make another family in a different world like Bishop is doing with HOT.

well i dont actualy recodnise the dukes so i really doubt it. i think one or two were members but the tribe itself is just mass recruted they are however useing the world 2 aten rep so it may be a fake im not sure

DeletedUser

706p and madman68 are the dukes of aten command so im guessing there the top
706p seems recuring in the family so i think he started it.. and h0lly there everybodys farms there be enough to go round every one oven the hippos they m ake no clame to the world 9 fame only 2 so im guessing the world 9 tribe be fprgotten about

DeletedUser

I would like to see the even some w2 family guys.... To show them the better way to play TW rather being family and allied with most of the world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ok don't bother reading any thing else on the forum (because i didn't some one may have awnsered)

ok

the best aten tribe that leades the rest

aten|c (for command/ orgininaly aten|s for south but we needed to show we where main tribe)

this tribe comes from world 2

leaders being :
dukes
madman68
706p
and shinner

all from aten|w on world 2

ok then we realiesd after creating there were loads of small aten tribes with small members

we merged them into us and then made anouther aten tribe known as aten|e we merged a few more aten tribes into them .
we then got a tribe to change tag and be aten.

this is sumerised

i hope to have awnsered you questions

ask more and ill post

mail me if i don't i mainly read world 2 forum

-tobyb

DeletedUser

ok don't bother reading any thing else on the forum (because i didn't some one may have awnsered)

ok

the best aten tribe that leades the rest

aten|c (for command/ orgininaly aten|s for south but we needed to show we where main tribe)

this tribe comes from world 2

leaders being :
dukes
madman68
706p
and shinner

all from aten|w on world 2

ok then we realiesd after creating there were loads of small aten tribes with small members

we merged them into us and then made anouther aten tribe known as aten|e we merged a few more aten tribes into them .
we then got a tribe to change tag and be aten.

this is sumerised

i hope to have awnsered you questions

ask more and ill post

mail me if i don't i mainly read world 2 forum

-tobyb

he only askd if the people founding the tribes were origanal aten members/ founders

DeletedUser

ahh ok

o well have a fun read any way

shinner is a duke in aten|w

then i belive that covers his main question.btw how many origanal aten members are there in tghe family? any other then you 2 ?? oh and tobyb im the guy who left after like 10 mins just so ya know :)

DeletedUser

then i belive that covers his main question.btw how many origanal aten members are there in tghe family? any other then you 2 ?? oh and tobyb im the guy who left after like 10 mins just so ya know :)

lol don't realy care

wait the guy opposed to family tribes

yes in aten|w i think it is there is a baron form a aten tribes and im sure if you go though all the smaller aten tribes that are now joining the bigger ones .
Also the guy who very originaly started aten no longer plays and people like cpt_jack just play world 2.

there so big playing more than one world would be mad i thinks

DeletedUser

This is getting too funny, and My ribs will be poking out of my Body soon.

I suggest to all of Aten, in this world.
That you, (Suppose to be an elite family on W2) break into minor factions, Mass recruiting is not the way forward, as soon as this world advances many of your members will be targeted first, due to playerknowing most players that join a family already are newbies.

Thanks

DeletedUser

This is getting too funny, and My ribs will be poking out of my Body soon.

I suggest to all of Aten, in this world.
That you, (Suppose to be an elite family on W2) break into minor factions, Mass recruiting is not the way forward, as soon as this world advances many of your members will be targeted first, due to playerknowing most players that join a family already are newbies.

Thanks

lol i knew some one would post like this

also we don't just invite at random we mail before inviting and loads of stuff

were not the noobs its just all the small tribes called aten on this world that our noobs were trying to sort it all out properly !!!!

(also there was a aten on w11 i think)

DeletedUser

were not the noobs its just all the small tribes called aten on this world that our noobs were trying to sort it all out properly !!!!

yep,
however you officially have about 3/4 branches doesn't sound like you lot will be around for long.

Thanks

DeletedUser

yep,
however you officially have about 3/4 branches doesn't sound like you lot will be around for long.

Thanks

we are

aten|c aten|e aten|a atendw aten|w

so 5 lol

well we have allies who will help us

familes have to stick together

DeletedUser

Families at this point are useless so what if you have a family of 300 people each with 10 spears? it won't matter you just want to be allied with the entire world, this is Tribal WARS not Tribal hugs,

P.S. Everyone knows that the guy who originally created ATEN no longer plays it's on every ATEN tribe's profile.

DeletedUser

also we don't just invite at random we mail before inviting and loads of

So you are still inviting people who you have never met before in your life and probably never bothered to look them up on TW stats to see if they're experienced or not.

Intresting....

DeletedUser

So you are still inviting people who you have never met before in your life and probably never bothered to look them up on TW stats to see if they're experienced or not.

Intresting....

no i tw stats quite a few of them for your info i said i mailed and did other stuff

and to be honist like i care what you think ?

not people who don't play world 2 ?
lol

or other worlds with aten also as the world gets bigger there will be loads of family tribes lol

we wanted a head start !!

and also this is for your info the first time i've ever started my macking a family just seeing what its like / if it works

also it mainly wasn't my idea im just the only one who used the tw public forum thefore the only one y'all cn take the piss out of !

DeletedUser

Yep :lol: