Athene Will Fall

DeletedUser

My ingame name is "sm007h", im using my world 19 profile.

Greetings,

It has come to our attention over in -=TS=-, that we have been requested help from our strong allies Athene many times, we have fought 3 wars with them from their request and we receive no gratitude in return, instead, Athene decide to plot a war against us.

It seems that they didn't realise, we know everything, we honor our alliances and have strong ones who will honor us. Athene have been deceitful, their treachery will not be discarded. Team Troublesome does not like being betrayed, we give our trust in hope for respect in return.

Athene will fall.

The world will know, the small can beat the big.

Game ON!:icon_twisted:

NME are being targetted too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40878

You must be kidding. You did absolutely nothing against Athene. There is a new tribe forming. Don't take credit for things you have not done. That is plain stupid, and intolerable.

DeletedUser

Hmm, stupid? I never said we did anything, we planned a war against them, then Mellowmood made NME.

They will be targetted aswell.

Edited first post.

sampox

No doruk. This is a war they had plotted against us. We have decided to take action. Before they do.

Game On.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser40878

Well, some part of Athene started forming a new tribe and suddenly someone started claiming Athene will fall. That's pretty much the reason of my frustration :)

DeletedUser

Yea for new wars !!!

Any chance of someone doing a map to show positions?....................

DeletedUser

Well, some part of Athene started forming a new tribe and suddenly someone started claiming Athene will fall. That's pretty much the reason of my frustration :)

Its ok, i told Mellowmood of a war that could arise, within 48 hours later he made a new tribe.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i dont think this war is going to be the war i hoped.

Pretty much waste of a declaration if you ask me.

DeletedUser

Hmm, i dont think this war is going to be the war i hoped.

Pretty much waste of a declaration if you ask me.

Err wait now I am confused.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it you who just made the declaration?

DeletedUser

You're right on that Kyndig. He did make the declaration.

DeletedUser

I think you just misunderstood what i wrote.

We was going to war with Athene before they split up, and now they have split up, there's no point declaring on them when there disorganised, its not really a war. And by the sounds of it, we are just going to get flamed for doing so.

DeletedUser

It's not our fault you left it open like that for flaming. You should make sure there are no loopholes in your posts for people to do so.

DeletedUser

sampox said:
Um yes. We need alot to please the "people" of the forums ;)

We should of realised people like to flame where ever they get the chance, can't just say "good luck".

DeletedUser

We was going to war with Athene before they split up, and now they have split up, there's no point declaring on them when there disorganised, its not really a war.

Do it anyway, slaughter them while they are weak !!! It'll be good practice for the next one :lol:

DeletedUser

And don't mind us. We are just coming down from the high of a debate in another thread. So the insanity level is slowly dropping.

Sadly.