Atmospherecf's (tribe vs tribe) thread

ramboas93

bbq_panda_cubs.jpg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
​EQ vs EQ, discuss

Maybe the reason why atmospherecf didn't discuss his tribe fighting anyone is because he wants to draw the attention away from his tribe , so they can grow .. Sort of like a munipulation , I don't understand why everyone in the TW community falls for his tatics and tricks .

there is a click in the TW community and if your not in this click your just a pawn and will be used as one .

DeletedUser60938

Maybe the reason why atmospherecf didn't discuss his tribe fighting anyone is because he wants to draw the attention away from his tribe , so they can grow .. Sort of like a munipulation , I don't understand why everyone in the TW community falls for his tatics and tricks .

there is a click in the TW community and if your not in this click your just a pawn and will be used as one .

confirmed, atmosphere is Illuminati

DeletedUser118769

I cant wait to see the war between BS and Fire! In my opinion (I've been in both tribes) Fire! would have an easy win. BS are mainly offensive players that truly are not that active and when you ask for support it is not give not unless Black Flags asks for some. They usually noble barbs that are not even 1k points and talk shit when they cant back it. Apparently I'm in Black Flags book of doom.. And For some reason BS reminds me of North Korea and we all know how they have been doing in the real world.

DeletedUser

Being avid car enthusiast you will realize than you just paired one of the slowest super cars to the quickest sports car(0-60 wise). but top speed wise gtr=195.0 mph the Aventador=217.mph. so what do you consider the more important stat(acceleration or top speed)? Plus put that GTR up versus a top super car like Venom GT or CCR and they will rip that GTR a new one in acceleration and top speed.

Whoa now, Aventador is still fast in super car range. Venom GT and CCR are Hyper Cars not super cars. Shows what type of car enthusiast you are (chuckle) Try turning a corner in a Venom GT.

pspix

Or, maybe he doesn't talk about his own tribe fighting other tribes because 1) he would have a biased opinion, and 2) because he knows his own tribemates better than other players, he may give away specific info of said players, giving away valuable intel on his own members, which others could use against him and/or he could just drop false info, which would give his own players a bit of an advantage, thus making his evaluation obsolete and null, and effectively making it useless to do. He is doing other tribes because he has no biased opinion, and to generate discussion. If you want to see an EQ vs (insert tribe here) do one for yourself, because that is the whole point to this thread, but just saying.

Fanged

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Or, maybe he doesn't talk about his own tribe fighting other tribes because 1) he would have a biased opinion, and 2) because he knows his own tribemates better than other players, he may give away specific info of said players, giving away valuable intel on his own members, which others could use against him and/or he could just drop false info, which would give his own players a bit of an advantage, thus making his evaluation obsolete and null, and effectively making it useless to do. He is doing other tribes because he has no biased opinion, and to generate discussion. If you want to see an EQ vs (insert tribe here) do one for yourself, because that is the whole point to this thread, but just saying.

Fanged

Yes , but I don't think so .......

pspix

Yes , but I don't think so .......

That's all you can come up with? Ok, let me ask you a question then, if you were doing a similar posting, would you really want to give away valuable information, or a biased opinion (Remember that doing so makes the whole point null and void), would you do it? Or would you talk about the possibility of other tribes going to war, in the hope that someone with a non-biased opinion would say, "Hey, you know what, that is a really cool Idea. I am going to turn the tables and do a hypothetical that involved EQ."? Which option would you pick, in all seriousness?

ramboas93

Whoa now, Aventador is still fast in super car range. Venom GT and CCR are Hyper Cars not super cars. Shows what type of car enthusiast you are (chuckle) Try turning a corner in a Venom GT.

please show me where I said I was the car enthusiast. Also hyper car is a relatively new term in car world and as such doesnt have a exact definition but most people consider a hyper car a sub group within the super car group so as such hyper cars are still super cars so that shows what you know. also for a "hyper car" venom GT is one of the better corning cars but please take a car to 200+mph and tell me how well it turns otherwise at normal speeds it turns just as well as most cars.

Also super cars are built for speed not corning like a sports car. On the track(Nürburgring) the new BMW M4 GTS has beat just about almost all the super cars yet top speed wise it will do 200mph max(no slow car by any means but not super car top speed). So like I said it all depends on whats important to you as every car as its strengths and weaknesses and will be better than some cars at somethings and otherthings it wont.

mamnon idril

please show me where I said I was the car enthusiast. Also hyper car is a relatively new term in car world and as such doesnt have a exact definition but most people consider a hyper car a sub group within the super car group so as such hyper cars are still super cars so that shows what you know. also for a "hyper car" venom GT is one of the better corning cars but please take a car to 200+mph and tell me how well it turns otherwise at normal speeds it turns just as well as most cars.

Also super cars are built for speed not corning like a sports car. On the track(Nürburgring) the new BMW M4 GTS has beat just about almost all the super cars yet top speed wise it will do 200mph max(no slow car by any means but not super car top speed). So like I said it all depends on whats important to you as every car as its strengths and weaknesses and will be better than some cars at somethings and otherthings it wont.

What ever happened to a car just being a car? You young ppl these days have to micro label everything don't you;)

DeletedUser

Really? this is a thread also. wow. you must have got kicked in the groin area a lot and called some nasty stuff as a child , Atmospherecf.

Never has 1 person grabbed for so much "Me" in any forum any were EVER.

And the tools that are following you from world to world must have even less of a life then you.

Take on a tribe of equal skill and size perhaps, then those of us that are not your sheep might be impressed for one, because this is just ridiculous.

What your doing is on par with a Hells Angels Biker, walking into a child care centre and kicking the crap out of all the babies and toddlers .

requires little skill and is just an act of thuggery.

And you think your all "That"?

You ain't warred me and my crew yet son.

DeletedUser118888

Really? this is a thread also. wow. you must have got kicked in the groin area a lot and called some nasty stuff as a child , Atmospherecf.

Never has 1 person grabbed for so much "Me" in any forum any were EVER.

And the tools that are following you from world to world must have even less of a life then you.

Take on a tribe of equal skill and size perhaps, then those of us that are not your sheep might be impressed for one, because this is just ridiculous.

What your doing is on par with a Hells Angels Biker, walking into a child care centre and kicking the crap out of all the babies and toddlers .

requires little skill and is just an act of thuggery.

And you think your all "That"?

You ain't warred me and my crew yet son.

I have to agree on the part that EQ has had 0 resistance so far. Easy K.

At least atmo is bringing tons of pnp here so, fine by me, something to read during the cold farming nights.

DeletedUser

I have to agree on the part that EQ has had 0 resistance so far. Easy K.

At least atmo is bringing tons of pnp here so, fine by me, something to read during the cold farming nights.

I do not mint the bringing of PnP to the forums, I am all for it also, But it would be nice to hear about something other then EQ.

EQ really are not that good.

You don't see tails of snipe efforts or any speaking of any remarkable skill, its just a gang of thugs walking around mugging old women for their Bingo money

atmospherecf

Fire! vs King

---------------------------------------​
[spoil]
79d012d764fcb1d03d196ff9c811fd8b.png
[/spoil]

598a55d41a242d5afa81465a1c9c5358.png
vs.
170b93228a6f1127a6e53df13caad8cd.png

Keys to victory for either tribe:

1. A cluster vs cluster war is exciting to watch basically there is no hiding and you are force to do battle. Both Fire! and King would have to focus on defending their front line villages.

FYI- both tribes have limited growth because they are clustered together. If one needs to expand they will eventually have to go through one another.

2. Micro-play management will also be key: dodging, back-timing, sniping, etc. Players that are at the front line that don't feel comfortable doing the tasks listed should have assigned players that can do it for them (24/7).

338ee9476be8a265dabe53798ab27f88.png

3. Team work on pre nobling would be essential for either tribe. If village "A" has 2 nobles and is trying to noble an enemy village. Another tribe member who is close to the enemy village should send there nobles to assist on pre nobling.

436d9d7c30f4b94ccece2abae5a2ac17.png

4. Team work, communication, and even luck will be essential for either tribe.

The verdict: If this war was to ever happen it would be an action packed battle. Expect players from both sides to be up all night long dodging and nuking each other. Which ever tribe has the better communication, organization, and skill set at the front line will win. I predict Fire! would win, but it would come at a huge cost.

DeletedUser

4. Team work, communication, and even luck will be essential for either tribe.

Oh really? did you figure that out on your own, or did you seek help from a team of jungle monkeys to make that analysis?

You really are a simpleton.