Attack Break

DeletedUser51929

Seeing as it's christmas surely when our troops visit other villages they should be gifted with resources for that long and hard journey? :villagers:

But on another note, seeing as its pretty much still the start up of the game, I kinda think this attack break is anoying for people like me who haz no life :icon_rolleyes:

people I'v cleared, and farming have the perfect opportunity to have 3 days worth of growing there deffense :icon_cry:

Attack break good or bad

Pia%2006%202003%20-%20p%20Discuss.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah totally, just when I got to cat this guy's farm down to 1 christmas is here :(

setorines

I know personally I hate the fact that I can't farm today, since I'm doing nothing better anyways but I gotta say I love to be able to focus more on family than TW for once ^.^ and hey it almost reminds me of my first world before I even knew that farming existed. :O lol I spent 3 years on that world and got to 200K, now it's like that in 3 months.... I almost miss those days haha

DeletedUser93513

It's almost Christmas guy's : D . This was meant to get you guys to stop worrying about farming and growing :p . Think of it as a favor. ^^ .

DeletedUser51929

I never farmed untill the likes of world 30+ :3 I was always like why you be mean :( I duno how I survived XD but yea. I know its a day for family. but we cant be exspected to spend 24 hours + glued to them XD

DeletedUser51929

I have about 20 and a half hours befor christmas. Cant say i'm excited though T_T i'v grown old

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I like the attack break. Everyone is looking at it negatively. Even though I like it, doesn't mean I always want it however. I tend to like attacking players alot. ^_^

But I like it because I have no pressure to check my village every hour (minimum) anymore. Since I have no farm raids to constantly send out, I don't have to worry about that. Now I can just focus on gathering some forces while building up my mines and such.

Family time, go spend it with them. Merry Christmas. :)

DeletedUser51929

cant even farm barbs :3 and yush. I normaly love it aswell. but I'm doing good on this world :L

DeletedUser91780

I like the attack break concept and all but think things would move much more smoothly if barbs were still fair game. Or people were allowed the option to switch their villages on to "no attack mode" if they wanted and others could just go ahead as normal.

Only downside is that players who dont like their families would get more farming and growth than everyone else.... but hey.. they probally need it :p.... but still.. if its only barbs then that limits the amount growth gained over those that arnt attacking.

King Matt II

I have about 20 and a half hours befor christmas. Cant say i'm excited though T_T i'v grown old

Same. :icon_neutral: I didn't even realize it was almost Christmas until the 20th, but I'm not a scrooge, I spent £150 on presents. :3

DeletedUser51929

wow :O this for family and friends?

saldy I dont see the point, I'm always tight for cash and the way I see it is I give you £10 you give me £10 = no point.
I do however buy presents for parents though :) but thats just alcohol :p

King Matt II

wow :O this for family and friends?

saldy I dont see the point, I'm always tight for cash and the way I see it is I give you £10 you give me £10 = no point.
I do however buy presents for parents though :) but thats just alcohol :p

Yeah for friends and family, and yeah I'm tight for cash too. D: Though the point is the thought put into the gift. :p

DeletedUser

I personally enjoy this break, I mean I'm always commanding my troops here and there, demanding so much of them. I like to know that when I send them to my farm, they get fed well, told good stories, and sent along their merry way.