Attack breaks

klodapin21

Now I know we have one during the christmas season but I cant remember if we have one during thanksgiving...:icon_confused:

Deleted User - 4669627

i was thinking the same, at least 12 hours for thanksgiving, like 3 days for christmas, and 1.5 days for new year?

klodapin21

Something like that I was thinking they just merged the christmas and new years one together for some reason

DeletedUser

I dont think Thanksgiving will fly. .net is multi-national, and not everyone celebrates this holiday.

DeletedUser

Why would we have Thanksgiving break?

It's just the US celebrating. What about the, you know, other 200 countries out there?

It was 3 days on Christmas, last time I checked. Combine it with BP and New year break and you're good to go.

DeletedUser

Set a sitter, I'm sure you can find someone from a country that doesn't celebrate thanksgiving.

Deleted User - 4669627

it is not an issue because it is the u.s., it is an issue because there are more americans on .net than any other country

DeletedUser

it is not an issue because it is the u.s., it is an issue because there are more americans on .net than any other country

Why though? You're playing on a worldwide version of the game. You can't really expect an appreciation for an individual country's holiday, no matter the proportion. Is it really that hard to get sat for half a day or just, you know - use your phone?

DeletedUser

Americans have their own server, where they get the break. This is the world wide site and if I can't attack because of a holidaymy country doesn't recognize then that's just ridiculous.

Deleted User - 4669627

for many countries christmas is not a holiday :icon_rolleyes:

you cannot serve everybody, idc whether there is a break or not, though now would be much too late to announce it

DeletedUser

for many countries christmas is not a holiday :icon_rolleyes:

you cannot serve everybody, idc whether there is a break or not, though now would be much too late to announce it

Yep, but Christmas is celebrated on a commercial level more so than any other holiday.

DeletedUser

Just think of it this way. If you are American and you participate in Thanksgiving only to come back to incoming fakes from some European...

You had turkey, and he or she did not. So worth it.

klodapin21

LOL everytime I hear that i think of that old lady on tv haha thanks to those who answered btw although my thanksgiving If I wouldve had incomings when I came back it wouldve been worth it just because of the desserts